What happens when you report someone on here?

Do they find out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and most of the time it works and the Admin write you

Most Helpful Girl

• The administration gets a notification and then decides if the post will be removed or not. The poster gets a message letting them know why the post was removed. The poster won't know that you reported them.

• But if you report a person not the post?

• That's what i do. I PM the link to Moderators who are online or tag them in that post.

Its everyone's responsibility to keep GaG clean, not only mods or admins.

• That is MUCH appreciated. Ty! @TheGrumpyCat

What Guys Said 3

• The admins know who reported the post.

• The admins look to see if the post is liberal enough and if it's not the person has their post deleted and received a warning or gets banned.

• No they don't find out it was you. They are notified of the removal of opinions

What Girls Said 3

• No they can't prove that you did it but if they said something offensive to you directly or if you commented on their opinion saying how you disagree or find it disrespectful and especially if you're the only one that commented it's pretty clear that it came from you.

Other wise no they will never know who reported them.

• Not sure
    I don't think they do... But I wouldn't care if they did. "You're my enemy from now on, deal with it"

• They don't find out who blocked them they do get a message if GAG acts on the report though.