Can we please bring back the feature to filter by age please?

I really enjoyed this feature but if we do bring it back may I make a suggestion please? When we select by gender and age can we please keep it that way until we manually reset it. Instead of it going back to both genders and all ages when we click the back button. Please? And thank you always😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I completely agree with you. I would like the age feature set so that I can choose with whom I exchange with. I make absolutely certain that I have been blocking anyone under 18 and double check that I am not responding to post from those under 18. I enjoy this site and believe that my banter is for the most part innocent and meant to be fun. I don't want to ever be taken for a pedophile!

• I don't like to exchange with anyone younger than 27 in honesty. I like the older crowd. I can relate better

• I can be racy and vulgar. But I am also sweet and kind. I'm sure anyone who has come across me by now knows I'm here to help and make this experience enjoyable for all of us😊

• Racy, vulgar, sweet, and kind. You are my soul mate!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Some of the best advice (even sexual advice) I've been given was by people under 18. I think people make way to big of a deal over it. Also younger people need to learn about sexual things. Sex is shielded from people too much in our society. It's a normal and natural thing! Sex ed in our schools is a complete joke and most people have absolutely no idea what to do or expect until they actually get in that situation. Without sites like these, these young teens would be screwed. Even I learned some really new and important sexual stuff from here after the age of 20. Things that could have resulted in unwanted pregnancies!

• Not to hate on the kids, but I'd rather read/respond to the griping of those closer to my age because it is what I understand.

• I must admit I stay away from the sex and dating questions a fair bit so I only get a full view of the mainstream questions and the kids are not the biggest idiots by far on those questions.

• I never thought they were
      I just think that sometimes some of the topic are all little much for a younger crowd

• Age filter is no more available but you can save your filter setting by clicking on "Remember" button on the LIve Feed. This way you can "keep it that way until you manually reset it"

• I am always a fan of filters of all sorts, so I approve of bringing them back.

• Yeah that would be good to do

• I think that's a terrible idea the level advice you get is not determined by one's age.

• Agreed. I prefer to interact within my age group. I feel uncomfortable with certain questions or answers from the younger crowd

• I think this is good for grown ups to ask serious questions and get serious responses
    I would actually like this
    probably would not be able to answer many questions though :(

• I agree. Why is age filter gone anyways? I keep seeing questions by little kids here.

• i agree, age filter is much needed

• I like talking amongst out age group. That's my preference.

• No worries😊

I'm not saying a complete disregard dear... simply a preference. I've have younger individuals come to me for help personally and I don't not turn them down. But I have to choose weather or not I am comfortable answering certain things from certain groups.

• Relax. You are reading to much into it. It is not that we don't want opinions we just don't to have to go through all the questions that we answered years ago to find ones relevant to our age group. Just to have the option to filter the questions we want to see not the age of people leaving opinions

• Yes, let's do that asap!

What Girls Said 2

• Never used this feature, but didn't the filter have a setting to save as a default already?

• Yea but once you hit the back button it resets itself. Sometimes GAG has a mind of its own. I even noticed it when I text things on here too. It makes its own words up lol

• The age filter was the one feature I used the most.

• I use the gender more but I prefer to customize by age as well. Maybe GAG will bring it back

• Time to post and ask about it again. Why not you this time? I already did one. Maybe the GAGGERZ didn't understand how to use it

• I have done a few already. lol hahahaha