How many Ph. D (Doctor of Philosophy) holders are there in GaG?

There are a lot of successful people at GaG, who have done a lot of accomplishments in their careers, so I am curious to know who are they, so that their opinions could be taken more seriously for self devlopment purposes.

It is preferred, but not necessary, to post the subject name in which Ph. D is done.
How many Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) holders are there in GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my Ph. D but I will not say what it's in or post with my user name. A hint though, my thesis revolved around the abnormal actions of human beings. 😉

• Psychology!! Do you ever use GAG for research purposes?

• I don't do research here for anything related to my job but I have asked a few things for my own personal curiosity. The Internet isn't really a reliable source of public opinion because you never know who's telling the truth and who's not.

• That's true. Good to see PhD's here

What Girls Said 3

• well i don't fit the criteria..

• Nope, I wish

• I am 31. I have a PhD in political science from one of the best Universities in the UK, and it did precisely bugger all in terms of helping me find employment, so I am currently retraining as a lawyer.

Doing a PhD is a terrible life choice to make in your 20s. If you get good grades at the Undergrad (College) level, then I strongly recommend that you avoid academia like the plague -- unless you want to impoverish yourself.

• Feel your pain. I went the academic route and it was bad. I also need to study again and turn this proverbial ship around. I fuckin hate universities actually. They should only have a few select courses that will be of use and let the other things be interesting electives.

• Don't lose hopes, you will soon find a good job. I wish you all the best :).

What Guys Said 9

• I have a PhD in molecular biology. My area of study is molecular genetics. My dissertation was on polymerase delta co factor. It is also called PCNA. It is involved in DNA repair and has implications for oncogenesis. I have worked with gene expression in bacteria and mammals. I worked on the mechanism of angiogenesis involved in tobacco smoking. I have also worked on drug development in a variety of areas
    I run a business now that looks at and consults biotech businesses and investment interests.

• As a person who studied some philosophy, I can tell you one thing, a person studying philosophy isn't the best person to go to for relationship advice. A pick up artist would hands down destroy the doctor in philosophy who lectured my class.

• I have a bachelors in Physics and I'm a class away from getting a bachelors in Mathematics, as well, and I have a minor in music. Looking at getting my Ph. D or Masters in the future.

• I am impressed 3 already I only have a batchelors

• There is a lot of good potential here, it just takes some time to find them.

• never went for one, thank God

• Aww I'm too stupid for that haha

• Liberal indoctrination papers are worthless to free thinkers such as myself.

• i want one. soon.

• PhD in business and organizational psychology here. :)

• Thank you, but nah, it matters more what you DO and achieve with it afterwards. Just with a PhD you're still far from a successful career... :)