Why is every mytake nowadays something to do with feminism?

Am I like the only one noticing this? Is there some sort of feminism event on the site?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen a varied amount of topics covered on the site with feminism thrown in there.

The same stuff gets rehashed over and over again. Feminists desperately hang onto their label and the normal people who don't hate men just keep throwing logic facts and reasoning at them.

Just show them the warren farrell protest in their take if you feel like showing them what they're actually promoting. It's pretty self explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

What Girls Said 3

• Because it seems to be a very controversial topic so a lot of reactions and attention will be granted.

• I don't know. For as much as guys and others say they hate it they seem to be obsessed with it.

• I don't know but I'm losing my mind.

What Guys Said 7

• Well "every" is obviously an exaggeration but it's a pretty popular topic right now, especially with young women on the internet which this site has a lot of, so it's to be expected.

• actually, what I've noticed is that over the last little while, there has been a lot of anti-male posts in general, usually asked as questions by women anonymously... detailing how men are disgusting for this and that and the other... and all you're really allowed to do is nod your head or else the QA snaps at you. It's an interesting development of things here on GaG. Always makes me wonder if gals here would prefer if the site became female only. Would end a lot of their frustrations, lol

• In fairness I don't peruse the My Takes that much so I wouldn't know the full politics behind them.

• there's a reason I don't read mytakes unless someone specifically shoots me to one. even then I usually just give them a cursory glance.

• Tons of women trying to convince guys that "Hey... feminist doesn't mean bitchy! For reals! You're deceived, all your experience is wrong!"

• Yeah I commented "this has to have been written by a feminist" on a mytake and one guy totally flipped. Gotta love the knights in shining armor defending the poor feminists...

• Easy Xper because people go on there to argue.