Do you think you seem nice on gag?

To make it fun: upvote if you think the gager seems friendly, downvote if not

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

What Girls Said 41

• No, I don't come across as a nice person if you don't know me well. I can be real nice, or I can be real mean that you'd wished you didn't know me. It all depends on how you treat me/your attitude.

• For the most part, yes, I think I'm pretty friendly. I try to be as kind as possible anyway. Sometimes I feel like I can come across as harsh but it's not intentional. I wouldn't want to be rude or mean to anyone on purpose.

• Lol in a word? No. I'm sure some think I'm nice, and I try to be, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of people either harbor no opinion of me or don't like me. And yet I'm still here :p

• No, I don't come across as nice, I'm too blunt and therefore I may seem like a horrible person. But deep down I am a nice girl, I SWEAR!!! :(

• I can't remember being rude to someone. :p

• I haven't been as active on here as I usually am, so I don't think a lot people will even known me except the older gagers.

• I'm honest and blunt on here. Though I will say sorry and then truth about something. I'm not going to sugar coat it because everyone deserves the truth. Whether it be good or bad. I do also add silly ness to things I say. :)

• I would hope I dont come across as a b*** :D

• I think I'm generally nice. Even if the question is rude, ignorant, and irritates me like crazy, I try to keep it civil. Think out a logical counter argument rather than going off on a rampage. I sometimes may come across too straight forward but I'm not into sugarcoating things too much. I won't be a bitch but I'll keep it as honest as possible.
    ewvox.files.wordpress.com/.../...-mars-gifs-12.gif

• probably not

• dunno... hmmm but it depends on the question i'm replying to

• I hope so ahah :)

• I like to think I'm nice. That is... until someone pokes the lion's cage. :/

• I'm not here to be nice. People want honest opinions not sugar coated answers so that's what I give them

• I go out of my way to be a raging asshole.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    I'm me. That's all.

• I always try to be nice. :)

• I always try to be nice, though sometimes my advice isn't what people want to hear.

• *cough* uh

I try to be nice. I think I'm actually nicer when I'm anon, though, because most of my snarky comments come when I'm in an idgaf mood, which means, I won't bother going anonymous. :/

• Yes, I think I seem pretty nice on here. :) I try to be level-headed and reasonable, haha.

• You certainly are. And I can tell you've been prepping for the interview ;)

• @Humping_Tornadoes Aww, thanks! :) I do need to do some more prepping, too! That's a task for tomorrow.

• I don't think anyone has ever called me nice on here, I call it like I see it and some can't handle it. I'm not here to make friends and play suck up. I do have a select few GaG ers I do like though.

• If you mean naughty or nice? No.
    I am naughty.

If you mean a nice person, yeah, I try to be. I don't like to hurt people. If there is a kind of way of saying something and being honest, I certainly try to do so.

• It depends on the question, and my mood.

• Lol nope, I can be really blunt sometimes therefore coming across as a bitch. Oh well.

• Nice? I don't know about that but I'm real all the time so however people take it that's on them.

• Nah, I'm just me. I'm not nice or mean. Just being realistic.

• I try to be nice.

• i dont know lol

• For the most part: no, I don't think I come across as nice.

A few people will know me better. A few people will like me and know I can be lovely to those I feel deserving.

• Yeah i think i'm nice to everyone :) <3 :D

• Nope, not really.

• More from Girls
    11