Have you ever gotten into a good relationship on GAG?

I don't have a picture on here but this guy keeps messaging me and he's really sweet and good looking. But I'm one of these people that say well I would love love love to do onine dating or talk to guys online to get to know them but you never know if who they say they are online is who they truly are. I'm not willing to put myself in danger if he's not who he says he is. Anyway I think gag could be a good place to maybe start a relationship. And out of pure curiosity I was wondering if anyone has ever had a relationship from GaG whether it be friends or S/O. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah I know cute girls on here but no chance of a relationship...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of friends, no relationships

What Guys Said 16

• I have a lot of hoops to jump through before I can meet up with @Taraborelli1997 . The biggest is to prove who I am. If I am lucky enough to meet her, it will be in full public view. I need her to feel totally at ease. It will be scarey enough for both of us without the added complication of having doubts as to who I am.

For you, yes, this is a nice place to meet people. I left once, and regretted it the same day. I missed so many lovely people here so I came back.

There are various things that spring to mind. Pics with both your names and a date on it. Skype or other video web chat. Then you've got some idea who he is. Make sure you meet in full public view. If you have drinks, watch out for spiked ones. Just take care, ansd stay safe!

• be careful... i dunno who he is but he might be some weirdo who wants to abuse u.
    better get to know him first if u ever get any chance but don't start anything wid him before u know him... also if he has one pic and ONLY... he might be fake... so be ultra-careful... and ask for other pics or have a conv va webcam to see if he's real or not.

• No different than online dating. That's what dating is all about anyway, getting to know the real person. You know that guy at work? You don't really know him either because you never really hang out with him. Or the dude in math class. There's no difference between that and GAG. For whatever reason people just feel weird about it.

• I heard of a lot of good friendships but never a relationship.

• @justbeinghonest maybe you could help our friend out :)
    didn't you actually date some one from here :)

• No, i am not sure of that to meet someone off here no offense to the good people..

• One girl here has a crush on me. But she's on the other side of the world.

• I've stuck up a few friendships but no relationships.

• GaG is no dating site. You can make a lot of good friends here easily.

I am not here for relationships, so i don't know.

• You never know when or where you're gonna find the love of your life, it's ok as long as you take the proper precautions before you decide to meet someone.

• Have read somewhere that you shoud communicate at least on 3 ways before yu can trust enough to go offline together

• well i at least found a pretty damn good friend on here :D i guess that´s something.

• Horrible experience, I dated this "girl" for almost 3 months and a few weeks after we broke up I found out that it was a fake all along. She/he said they did it so that I would love them.

• Nah I haven't. A good number of girls here are either fake or bipolar. I've got a few friends though

• Gag is a helping website not a dating website

• I know people who have not only met on here, but have also gotten together in real life. They live close enough to do so. Also, there are people who actually date in real life, but have profiles with each other

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I have here, dear, and hope to Continue while I am still here:
    @Pyramid-Princess
    @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    @complic8ted
    @Genie23
    @skykidx1
    @coolbreeze
    @JustinCaseUDontKnow
    @amanwalia
    @Klaatu51
    @YourFutureEx
    @TheGrumpyCat

Just another Added Note to what you are saying here, dear. if you want to know more about Him, tell him to send you a pix here and while getting to know one another, if you feel it is going well, Continue with Skype. I am betting he is Real.
    I married a man from Egypt who had found me over 4 years ago on FB and I ended up flying over to be with him, later after, returning home, I hopped on board again, and we ended up getting married at the Ministry of Justice.
    As wise as I am and of course there Is a lot of scams and scammers Out there behind the computer curtain, there are plenty of them as well without having to use the computer as their weapon.
    Go ahead and take the Chance... You never know if It just might lead to romance.
    I know I am as Real as Real can get and my friends who I have mentioned and even the Followers/Follows and then Some, With the ones on Here that I have even Helped, are as Genuine as even me.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks a lot the Queen of MHOs :))
      you're always the most helpful lady

• I so enjoy this as well, as you can tell, @coolbreeze, always my pleasure.:)) xxoo

• @Paris13 I enjoy it to lol. :)

• I've made a few good friends on GAG and even if I don't know them in person I still have fun friendly conversations with them.
    Also I met my boyfriend on GAG over two years ago. We exchanged emails at first then we started talking over the phone. Finally after a year of online/phone contact we decided to meet in person. He is absolutely amazing!!!
    When we met at the airport I couldn't believe I was seeing the man I had loved for so long. After a year of officially dating and flying back and forth every two months we finally moved in together.
    Been living with him for a month and a half now and I am so happy!! It has been wonderful living with the man of my dreams.
    One of my friends met her boyfriend on here as well and they also now live together and are very happy.

• There are some people here who could be my friends in real life (if they are who they say they are).
    As for relationships, I've found some good looking guys, but just like you I always wonder if they are being true. Plus, I'm not able to meet them in person.
    You should be careful, he might not be real and he could be dangerous.

• I have a few wonderful loyal friends in gag
    @andrewmg
    @paris13
    @anon1999
    @Riverock
    @dipsy

I value all of their online friendships. They are such sincere
    people.

• I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with this guy on here. Be very cautious.

• This place is too superficial to translate connections into something more

• Nope. You shouldn't always believe the crap people write on here.

• Girl you better email Nev and Max from Catfish lol

• i met my boyfriend on here.

• Well I haven't , but I met this guy on a online game, he asked me if I had what's app and then we did video called after a couple of mounts , now we're a couple but we haven't met in person yet. Lol. But we are going to. It could be good.. But it's really really not most the time.