Is anybody else getting tired of "Rate me 1-10"?

okay soo im getting annoyed at all these "how do i look", "am i pretty", "rate me 1-10" questions... its starting to get on my nerves. i know people want opinions on how they look. but i have seen some not so goodlooking people ask these questions and then they get rated like 8.5 or 9s or whatever like its annoying. then the goodlooking people get rated like 7s or 7.5 lower. i know i sound a little shallow right now maybe but thats what i feel. sorry im crabby as hell pms lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Block the topic How Do I Look and the rate me questions won't appear on your feed

• Thanks for MHO

• Sorry to hear that - Don't deactivate, you might come back

• there's always a possibility I might come back

What Guys Said 13

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...a57e-33116f4d004f.jpg I don't mind them since they give me a chance to see how some of the users who use this site look... but at the same time "why do the opinions of strangers over the web even matter?". I mean are you going to start approaching girls now, get high self-esteem etc since you got rated a __... probably not, right?

• I am more tired of "this guy did this/that what does it mean o my gosh" types of questions.

• I don't mind it. I actually find it kinda fun to answer those questions, its kinda like a game.

But i do try to rate people appropriately. And if she is under a 5, i don't answer the question, because i don't wanna put her down.

• Indeed. Go on Hot or Not for that shit.

• yes im with ya on that lol

• Rate me 1-10 please.

• so which did you get?
    and if it annoys you so much you could just unsubscribe to the posts from such a topic!!
    Good luck ;)

• I like looking at them. They aren't so annoying to me.

• i dont mind it if they show some nude lol or theyre really hot

• lolol... don't post or look at them. lol.. you don't set the rules, drop the ego.

• You know you don't have to look at those questions right?

• I respect all younger females so the "How Do I Look" has become a little too much and i agree it's too much some guy was age 67 telling a 17 year old girl how hot she looked now tell me that's not sick?

• that is sick lol when young girls post pics they attract the pedos

• Yes it is sick that guy on here is old enough to be my dad I'm 47
      and never would do that stuff i believe enough is enough

• I don't mind it, and if someone is not good looking to you they might be good looking to someone else. It depends on your preference.

There are some questions that I find annoying such as "does he/she like me" or "does this race like this race" but I just ignore those questions.
    You do know you can block the " how do I look " questions don't you?

• now I do lol I just did that

• Agree with Pezzonovante Now if only there were a 'rate my dick' site. Business opportunity there!

• they would sure get there dollars worth outta a site like that

What Girls Said 10

• Eh, it's better to just ignore things than let them get to you.
    Remember you can block entire topics! http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look

• I find it annoying too - and honestly I think this imbalance is what makes the "how do I look" questions so unreliable, I get that people wanna be nice but if someone average or even below gets told "omg you're so beautiful/handsome, 8/10" then what are they gonna say to people who are REALLY pretty/handsome...

• Hunny just dont answer or look at the damn question. And, you know just because you think someone is 9 doesn't mean someone else doesn't think they are a 5. Lastly, pmsing don't give you any excuses for being "crabby"

• Block the "how do I look?" Topic and all your problems will be solved.

• Lol if you hate it you can block the 'How do I Look' topic, that's what I did.

• that's what im gonna do thanks for letting me know I could lol

• it really is annoying. people give others higher rates just to boost that persons self esteem. this one girl got a really high rating just because she had a disability. even if i do see an attractive guy i just think "oh wow he's so insecure"

• Yes, but I am even more tired of is my 5.89643 inch penis going to be looked at as small if 6 inches is average.

• Yes, it is annoying.

I think I don't like it because I always see the same people there, and it just gets old. I don't know though, I could never do it. I'd be afraid of the answers, lol.

• Yes but it's not like it's going to end at all. :(

• I want to know if I'm pretty or not, does anyone here think I'm pretty?