Are there certain questions and topics you're afraid/hesitant to discuss here due to your gender?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep... ya...�uh-huh-huh...

What Guys Said 6

• Nope. Not at all. I can discuss anything with either gender with no problem. I do however hesitate sometimes due to age. For some reason, some people on here think that people over a certain age should not comment on things they believe only young people should comment on. And some people have certain thoughts on what the maximum age allowed on here should be. So sometimes I pass on questions just because I can see the issue going to age matters.

• Hmm do you think age matters is it more preemptive protection?

• Weall what I mean is do you choose not to answer for fear of attack or bevause you believe you're unable to participate effectively?

• Kind of in between. I am never afraid to speak my mind. Just look at my questions and opinions. And my myTakes. But if I get into a discussion and some choose to argue based not on any facts but simply on my age supposedly making me unqualified, many people get hung up on my age, not the discussion, which takes away from anything that is said. So at times it makes more sense to let the others battle it out.

• I am open to most things , the only questions I tend to avoid are really long ones that seem obsessive and the ones looking for a fight "Why are all girls teases?"

• Not that I've noticed. As far as I can tell, no.

• Nah I'm pretty open, if it seems embarrassing I just post it anonymously but I'll still try to be helpful with all my years of wisdom

• I like to give girls the best help to my ability and topics "How Do I Look" or topics where there is huge paragraph i past them all by..

• Nope I answer everything with no fucks given.

What Girls Said 0