If you were to quit GaG today, would it be because?

• Close-minded bigots, hate-mongers & misogynists
  • The number of size questions (penis/nipple/labia/bosom/butt/thighs/etc)
  • Harassment & unwanted messages
  • GaG administration
  • The number of people that are too old/too young to answer your questions
  • All of the above
  • Other (please do explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• The constant bashing of women on here... it's becoming ridiculous. This isn't reddit so the people who hate on women are at the wrong place. I'm sure there are anti men posts here too from women but I just don't find it as often. But it all pisses me off.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be due to all my favorite gagers suddenly leaving or the site going out of business and closing.

What Girls Said 26

• None of the above. I can handle all of those things. If I quit it would be because it had become too much of an emotional drain for me. People wanting too much from me here. I am constantly at the beck and call of other responsibilities in life and this is where I come to unwind.

• I'm tired of the troll/baiting questions against religion, race and everything in between. There is no reason to post questions if there is no debate wanted, just justification for their own narrow minded bigotry.

• Probably because the site has changed so much, so fast. It doesn't feel anything like it used to. (But I've probably just been here too long.)

• Combination of A and B. I'm just tired of the negativity and rudeness here.

• sometimes i spend too much time on here when i could be doing better things.

• Combination of A, B and C. At one point I even had to keep my profile private because there were guys that stalked my opinions and found out what social media accounts I have (which I answered in a question) and insisted that I must give them my facebook account. When I said "No, my fb are for friends and family only" and one replied "You don't believe me?" I just ignored the message lol.

Then another time was the QA asked what was our religion and I answered Catholic. Apparently, everyone that answers Christians got nasty comments from the QA because he is a Muslim. This didn't happen just one time, it happened many times.

I remember when I was still on my old account (before I deactivated it) guys often sent me dick pics to evaluate them. There were girls that sent me pics of their butts/boobs and ask me if it's okay. Oh and there was this female user that kept asking for details about how I make out with my boyfriend, how I masturbate (which I don't) etc. She even asked me if my panties get wet and what would I do. I blocked her.

• Harassment.

• It would be because this site emotionally drains me, I can't handle the level of negativity on this site.

• People being mean to me :( tempted to quit because of this reason 😕

• I chose "Other".
    It would be for the simple fact that I no longer found interest in this community.
    This has happened to me at times (which is why there are periods of where I am not as active as I usually am).
    I would usually do that rather than deactivating my entire account.

I like this community but need a break from it sometimes.

If you do something over and over it's natural to get tired of it after a while.

• It is a bit of all of the above (except for E) but none of those reasons would ever result to me quiting GAG... The only reason why I would ever quit is because I spend an unhealthy amount of time on this site and my social life is going down the drain 👎

• A combination of everything, but I guess mostly the unwanted messages. For the most part, I don't mind the messages, it is when people get rude and pushy or want to take things to another chat platform. People ask for pictures and don't take no for an answer. If I do not have a picture of myself on my profile, do you think I am going to just send anybody and their brother one? No. I do not go anonymous, because I really cannot stand that, but I do value my anonymity to an extent that I do not want my picture on here. I come here to be able to freely express myself without having to worry about friends or family possibly knowing it is me. That and there is just too much negativity.

• Only if I were to go to another country to live or to go Back to Egypt to be with a husband whom I still have Out there. xx

• Because I am answering the same questions over and over again

• if I were to quit gag it probably would be cause of harassment and the number of people that are too old to answer my questions

• The stupid annoying creepy af fap material questions.

• I did deactivate my account, which obviously i regretted because i came back. It's a mixture of A &C. I decided i didn't like the calibre of people on here... I keep my profile private and block anyone who is confrontational, because i'm not here to fight! or anyone who causes disharmony on GaG.

• Boredom. Simply boredom. I want to help people on here, but the same questions tend to bore me.

I wish there was a section for adults. That would liven up the place.

• people are so stupid up here and asks the most stupidest questions in the world.

• im deleting my account I had enough with rude and mean people. deleting it in a few mins I will pick all the most helpful opinions and im gone.

• Oh, so sorry to see you go, @mrsdani7, just because of rude and crude people, which is common on many social media sites... Good luck though, hope you come back or even change your mind and with sending this, hope I am not too late for you to get this. xx

• Ohhhh... I am too late. xx

• The questions are incredibly repetitive and have a lot less answers since the new updates but what really bothers me is the moderation of the site. It's too personal and biased.

• Boring/ lack of fun questions

• Because my time has come.

• Other: because of it being so addicting

• Id quit when I get bored and there r no questions I find interesting of want to answer

• The stupid excessive ads are driving me BAT SHIT CRAZY!

What Guys Said 21

• Other... I need to be careful how I spend my time. I feel like I spend too much time here sometimes and get caught up answering questions, when I came here really just to ask a few questions, get my information and be on my way.

• It'll be either option A, or because I have projects to do for school and I gotta put my full attention on them.

• The fact that it's gotten pretty boring to me as of late. I've actually been considering bouncing out of here.

• Nope, you have to stay. Sorry.

• eh don't cancel yer account just for being bored... u might regret it later

• @klaatu51

Nah, I'd never cancel. I'll just slow my posting until I stop.

• Becoming bored with the site to point where I wouldn't wanna return.

• Voted G. It's tiring and lost interest.

• I originally came across this site seeking dating advice.

As time went on, my insecurities bled out, but are still present because they can only be quelled instead of removes. I refer to that part of my life as the "Bitch Phase".

Now I mainly answer questions, but few are worth the time because they are all the same or are asked by younger members. It get's repetitive and makes me feel a bit weird. As for the haters and bigots, they can be rather entertaining sometimes, but annoying.

• Hard choice between A C and E

• Too many of the girls are either fake, conceited or bipolar. Too many of the guys are just straight up retarded. Those would be my reasons

• Already left for a while (just one month) but next time I do it is for good. I'm just giving this site a second chance.

If I do, is because of G: I need 100% focus on my studies.

Sure, trolls are annoying and gag's administration could do a hell lot better in that regards, but you will find some level of toxicity in any other site. Plus, I like talking to some people here so if that also ends then I will leave to focus on my own shit.

• i've been seriously threatened by someone and i'd be killed if i don't leave GAG... not a fake threat but a REAL one... otherwise i don't see any other reason

but who would threat someone leavin a website? so... no chance LOL

• just boredom

• Same questions every single day. There's nothing fresh here anymore.

• I would actually have something to do with my life.

• I would quiet because of the moderators

• Coz its pretty boring to me as of late plus
    No babe here is ever ready to be my cowgirl :/

• Because it isn't fun anymore like it was

• It would be "it became boring" i think.

• I hope I could quit cos am addicted to it, but it's really hard to do

• Because you piss me off, That's why I chose to leave !

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• pretty much cuz mods keep deleting my questions...-.-...

• Mods don't delete questions, they only hide them, only admins can delete questions.

• well yh admins then...