Name calling. How do you deal with it?

Just wanted to know what you guys & girls do in these situations, thanks :)
Name calling. How do you deal with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about the person doing it. Most times it is because they are lacking in something, be it attention from home or not doing well in school and feeling worthless. Most people that put others down, do it to make themselves feel good.
    I for one find that when some one looks angry and is saying mean things, it makes them feel worse if I smile and agree with them. I know its not true and their words are meaningless unless I give them power.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 7

• "Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts..."
    -Robert Fulghum

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your names can never hurt me."
    -Paris Nichols

I never let anyone's Names really bother me and if they Choose to be childish, Then... Consider the source or if it is Someone you do not know, then Consider them a Bad source.
    Good luck. xx

• 1|0
  • I rate the creativity of the name calling. @Riggers

Otherwise, I actually take more offense if someone calls me stupid.

• I don't recall calling you any names? xD

• Sorry forgot to tell you I was here @Riggers

• Oh right haha xD.

Well, You will be in for some top notch banter xD

• I'm not going to lie I can be a baby... If someone says something to me well about me I have a comeback that's 10x worse.

But I don't typically try to hurt people unless they try to hurt me.

• It depends on who calls me the name and what's the name they call me. Sometimes I just laugh and think "who are you to call me this?".
    Other times, I get offended.

• I always remember that the name caller does not pay for any quality of my life nor enhances it, ergo he or she is automatically irrelevant

• I usually get really annoyed and feel like getting back at them, but end up doing nothing about it.