If people on GaG hate Muslims so much, why do they even use GaG then? Don't they know that its founder is a Muslim?

As we all know that Honorable Mr Tolga, the founder and owner of GaG is a Muslim, as per mentioned.

AP's Interview with the Founding Father of GAG

Tolga Tanriseven Wikipedia

To the G@G creators How did you come up with this site?

Just curious, if GaG people hate Muslims so much and they call them ISIS or terrorist, why are they on GaG then?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you for the Interesting Meow New News, @TheGrumpyCat. I Never... That.
    I do Not hate Muslims, I had married one out in Egypt a few years back. It's the Radical ones that are Isis and terrorists and with This Not so New News, people stereotype them as This all way round.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will give you the answer instead of them, now, the founder of GaG is Muslim but GaG itself is agnostic lol... Allahu Akbar ;)

• HAHAHAHAHAHAH 😂 this really made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Lol dude I really don't care, I mean let the haters hate as much as they want, this really won't affect us and it won't affect Islam, you see, islam is the fastest growing religion on earth even in those countries where Islam is being dominated by the media.

• No doubt about it :).

What Girls Said 9

• because the ones who hate are dum dums..

• I think it's stupid how people assume that because someone is Muslim or from a Middle eastern country automatically means they're a terrorist. It's a religion people! Just like Christianity! They're just people, it's the individual persons actions not the whole race or religion.

• Thats a small portion of losers who dont matter so this shouldn't even be up for discussion. Why knownlegde them?

• Tolga doesn't care. He just wants ad revenue.

I just hate the ideology itself. It's too controlling. People vary. Some let the ideology take over their soul while others don't.

• Haters gonna hate
    Lovers gonna love

• Woah. I did not know that.

And, ignorance is all I can say. :)

• Tolga is very westernised for a Muslim. Doesn't mean they are all open minded and westernised as he is. This site was created in usa so makes sense why the majority of users are from America. This site was never stated as a muslim oriented site for Muslims!

There are two users who I can say are very Isis if neg experiences are mentioned. They are vehemently crass. So all of a sudden I'm seemed to hate everybody who practice Islam. So much for passive aggressiveness.

• I don't hate Muslims. Maybe you've come across some ignorant gagers.

• You could also ask why they eat kebap..

What Guys Said 13

• I like that question - They are always going on about the turks as well - Why are they here? - Yes I want to know too because turkish GaG is ten times better than English GaG.

• I don't hate people actively like that, it's a terrible habit. Makes you feel miserable. The founder could be anyone as long coo

I'm just discontent with the religion itself, personally. I think it just has too much power over people. And some people really do let it control them for the worse.

• The bigots are too closed minded to care about that. :-P

• Well yeah good point tho I didn't know that lol now u will find the people that will say that's not true and all that stuff but thanks for saying this 😃

• Don't know where you're getting this impression son.

• Why do we have to lump all Muslims into one pot? ISIS is not typical and in fact most Muslims don't agree with what they are doing so Why don't we all just live in peace

• Perhaps because the muslims in those western countries turn a blind eye and most may even agree with the radicalising of their youth to take up arms in the name of Jihad against the countries that they were raised in and were so good to them. Right now in a bradford mosque some hate preacher is radicalising muslim youths against the west and encouraging themoto join Isis and the majority of muslims do not speak out againt extremists which makes many in the west think that they secretly agree with Jihad against the west.

• Well we need to clamp down on the radicalisers and send them packing to where they came from. They obviously don't like it here in UK where they seem to all want to be so arrect and charge them with treason...

• I don't hate Muslims... O>O

• Because tolga don't monitor this site, I have seen blasphemous materials and close minded atheists and other haters with their hate... ... ... So this site itself isn't Islamic...

• Blind hate

• I guess those haters are on GaG to help the 'non muslims' and to hate on he actual Muslims
    A shame

• I don't know about others , I don't hate muslims but when I see extremists it pisses me off

• For the same reason why foreigners are using our AK's.

• Don't be upset about the foreigners, I'm sure that those Russian prostitutes and gold diggers are enjoying it in Dubai ;)

• If that what you want then I promise you that you will be very disappointed and will be thrown to where you belong, the toilet.

• @YazanAA
      It's not necessarily what I want; it's just how multiculti crap will end.

• Adasim :) :)