Is GAG falling apart?

Elaborate

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope...
    Crappier people are joining it though. O. o

Most Helpful Guy

• In some ways, yeah. Too many of the girls are either fake, conceited or bipolar. Too many of the guys are just straight up retarded. Due to this, its hard to form true friendships with either gender nowadays, so you've got to do a lot of screening beforehand, and even that sometimes is not enough

What Girls Said 9

• I don't see the site litterallly being torn to shreads so I'm going to have to go with no...

• I see at least 3 questions about feminism a day. If you want to look up a question about one, just use the search bar. It's getting annoying.

• i don't think so...

• GaG has been carelessly nitpicky with moderation. So the Atheist vs. Christian debates have died down quite a bit since I first joined. So have the feminist questions, although they do pop up more than the atheist/christian ones.

• Yeah like a cookie

• What makes you think so?

• It's not the same as when I first joined, but I wouldn't say that it's falling

• It's always been that way.

• Elaborate your question, please.

• The feminists vs. the MRAs, the Christians vs. the Atheists, etc. etc.

• Hmmm... not really. It's been like this since I first joined this community. What is getting worse, though, is the high amount of Muslims trying to spread the word of their religious book without respecting people who don't share their faith.

What Guys Said 8

• Certainly getting more people whining about it "falling apart" when literally nothing has changed. I hate it for all the same reasons that I had 4 years ago.

• No one asks dick size questions anymore!

• Yeah, those all got replaced with insecure teenage girls asking people to rate their bodies.

• lol!!! yeah... sigh... gag is no longer funny :(

• Yes because I joined

• Lol nah it will probably be around for a while, most people will probably come back after summer.

• It is very hard to tell - It is picking up from that awful lull last month but the quality/tone of questions is very bad.

• I see news of popular and long time users leaving, and people getting into disputes over shit.. but it's like that on all internet forums. Such is life on the internet. lol

• some guys here are way to white knight, and some girls just seem to hate men in general. But there are some good guys and girls here too. Itls like the real world, there will always be some good and some bad people

• Given your elaboration I say no. It's always been that way since I've been here. In fact it has toned down a lot. It was much worst before. Many people who were really into all that have left. GAG is weaker than it was when it comes to that.

• How long ago would you say that was?

• Last year.