Facebook or GAG?

i like GAG much more than FB (i deactivated it 6 months ago) ,,,,, what about you? ... which one do you like more? pls also tell the reasons in the comments.

• GirlsAskGuys
  • Facebook

Most Helpful Girl

• I like GAG a lot more.

Facebook to me is totally different.

It's more about being an attention whore and who likes you the most.
    (This only applies to those that overuse FB rather than what it is intended for)
    -The whole posting pics of every few seconds
    -Or crying or yarning for attention (is getting old).

I <3 GAG.
    No one knows me here.
    I'm not here for how much likes I can get but rather to help people the best of my ability.

That itself is more rewarding than any amount of likes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• G&G for sure... I am on Facebook just mostly for Newsfeed and a friend or two that I have that I still communicate with.
    When it was Just my Egyptian husband and myself a few years back, it was much more meaningful, more magical, he could tell you as well, @Naivebutnice.
    But nowadays, things have changed, and then One Day my life Changed When... GAG came into my life. xx

• I used to like Facebook, but it turned more and more intrusive and stupid. In fact, I think it brought out the intrusive and stupid out of my friends, which is sad.

I could only take so much of the kitten and baby photos, but also the constant shares of videos and "news" clips that people found and thought they were valuable enough for people to know about. Such as "Watch as ghost walks through wall!" -- and of course, it's just camera-play. Yet people eat this shit up and share these things all over FB.

Then there's the personal drama or the over-inflated egos. When I know someone is out doing something fun, I get disappointed when someone stops and pulls out their phone and says, "I wanna post this!" If I'm on the receiving end on FB I think, "Aren't you actually supposed to be enjoying your day?"

And the worst is the phony friendships. I can't even count how many times I heard "we should get together!" and they bottomed out. I would send a PM, or respond to one of theirs, and they can't even answer a text or call after suggesting going for dinner. Too afraid to leave the house. Maybe I hadn't seen them for five years and they are afraid of what I'll think of them now. And the funniest, is seeing them on the street and they quickly look away and dart off knowing you made eye contact because they haven't got the guts to be social in the real sense.

Nope. Done with Facebook. I sent a message to my friends when I left that if they wanted to talk to me, they can get a hold of met the old fashioned way. So far, they have. I finally have texts and calls of people checking to see how I'm doing and to tell me news rather than get ignored online. Now I know who my real friends are. I can probably count about five people. Everyone else was there so I could be one more face on their friends list to show off to the world how popular they thought they were.

• Of course GAG! How is this even a contest? I deactivated Facebook recently, cause it has no use for me.

• Facebook is more helpful in the real world. GaG is more entertaining, but Facebook can have an actual use-contacting friends.

• I like GaG more.

FB is for attention whoring. I get depressed seeing some of the photos sometimes.
    I only keep it because a few of my friends still message me there.

With GaG I can give advice, have a laugh at some of the stupid question/answers, and possibly befriend people otherwise outside my circle.

• i made a fb account.. i think 7 or 8 months ago.. and i used it for 2 days and never opened it again.. it is just boring..

• Definitely GAG... It's the closest thing to Social Media that I've had since MySpace died out.

• I like both, but GaG makes me less sad and distracts me from reality.

• It's easier to make friends, less complicated, you get more feedback quickly, more convenient etc. I don't use fb

• Gag for shootin the shit, Facebook for work.

• GAG any day of the week

• Facebook because there aren't any 'rules' in facebook.

• GAG definitely

• Usually facebook, but recently I've been using gag more

• I've never had facebook it doesn't appeal to me but i really like GAG

• I like GaG better then Facebook

• Facebook is for normal people
    G@g is for aidiwbeodnqiehla people

• GAG FTW. !!

• I like Gag better because it's less drama.

• I don't have a fb account, so GaG it is for the lack of options.

• I have both. I like both

What Guys Said 21

• My FB is getting cobwebs - I only check it when I have to but on GaG everyday.

• GAG of course. I'm on facebook solely because I can like some apps or do some other menial things with it. I don't use it for it's intended purpose.

• I have both, but I have more friends on here than on my FB. And I talk a lot more on here than on there, too. So, yeah.

• well, im definitely on GaG more than facebook these days. There's a bit more interaction here than there is on facebook

• Facebook is fake as shit. Everything is a popularity contest. At least here most things posted are real, even if you don't like what's posted.

• Facebook you can't ask questions anonymously... here you can. And I've only been on here for a week or so and I've had some pretty good answers. On Facebook, it will just be your friends giving you stupid answers

• Both are good at their own place. GAG I'd for questions and Facebook for so many thing but not questions.

• I left Facebook over a year ago.

• But GAG and FB's function is way different.

• yes it is different,,,,,, but difference is what keeps it unique
      for example:- to get a comment or a question deleted, one has to request to the admins.

• Yes true but FB is really just about socialising (post what your thinking and post shitloads of photos) whereas GAG is primarily a Q&A site and socialise with other users..

• GAG because I can ask and answer questions here while I only use Facebook for notifications.

• I keep deleting fb from the phone when I think I'll use it again

• I like gag the best

• I have both as perform different functions

• Me personally I like Facebook better just because it has more to offer as a social media website. But here its more of getting advice and giving my own advice really.

• Easy, FB has to be the most overrated website ever in history. Fucking rubbish.

• I'm now on GaG, rare go to fb.

• Facebook is way more realer and full of attractive non shady people. Facebook is 100 times better

• I use both.

• GAG a million times. My whole family is on facebook that's why am on GAG

• I like Facebook more, mainly because my real life people are on there.

• I been on Facebook and it's boring so i deleted my account,

• So i choose GaG any day over Facebook