Have you ever dreamed about GAG?

This is probably just another proof of how much I don't have a life. Most of the times when I wake up I don't remember my dreams, but when I do, they're usually about GAG. I literally dream of questions and opinions, and GAGers just like I'd be on GAG when I'm awake. Then I wake up and I'm like... woah, that seemed real, gotta check if that crazy question was really asked, gotta check if that person really said that stupid shit, and stuff like that. O_o. It's so weird, I guess it's a clear indication that I should start spending less time here.

Please someone tell me that you have similar dreams sometimes? Do you ever dream about GAG? I don't wanna be the only weirdo who has dreams like that :(

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah many times indeed... so u r not alone don't worry.

although i don't wanna share details for obvious reasons

i've seen also some GAGers who never had a pic, or never seen theirs... just imaginin how they r LOL

• yeah, I figured you would've had dreams like that as well hahah

• nice but i'd have to pay him a lot :p

• thanks :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it happens a lot to me. A lot of my dreams are about gag xD. I keep having a series of continuous dreams about gag in one night. I do have dreams about gagers, one time I dreamed that a gager gave me piggyback ride. So random😂. We all know that most of the time dreams are linked to reality. You spend to much time on gag, it explains why you have dreams about it. I mean you've been here since April and you're a guru already. Wow, that's insane, lol!

What Guys Said 22

• Yeah I've actually awakened and gotten up and out of bed and went online to check for a message or a reply. The thing is, there are many GaGers that I genuinely care about. Some may not be deserving of the attention but who am I to know. My nature is to be caring.

• "This is probably just another proof of how much I don't have a life." pfffff 😂 .. Did you just realize that right now?

Anyway I don't recall that I had a dream about GaG itself, you know questions and answers, but I actually had a dream about @xnicholemariex3 if that counts lol.

• Funnily enough i have once.

Basically, I dreamed that everyone on GAG met up in some place (Idk where it was), But it was like this big hall, And anyway, Yeah...

Quickly turned into a nightmare when i ran into all hundreds of people i pissed off on here though xD.

• I am afraid you may be right, you must spend a lot of time here to dream about it and to have the guru status. Please don't leave altogether, even if you are here less. You will be sorely missed by many here, me in particular.

I have had a couple of dreams about people here, not about GAG itself. People who must have made at least a subconscious impression on me. I will never say who they are, except they are both female.

I must add that whatever you do, you're never a weirdo!!

• Haha I'm not gonna leave, I'd die from boredom without GAG!! 😄
      I actually wish I could dream about meeting people in real life, I bet these dreams would be more interesting.. but nah.. only on the screen :(

• There must be some decent guys for you to meet in Latvia. Where I live, I get to meet many people from different parts of Eastern Europe, and without exception, they are lovely people.

• Yes i had dream about meeting a certain member from here
    she moved to the states and it was Winter months here and
    she was pregnant with my child and it was so real to life
    and the thing is we don't talk on regular basis on here but
    she is one of my followers i made a same question similar
    to yours here long time ago about way back in Dec of 2014.

• Nope, I usually dream about what I'm watching last and that's usually some random show or something naughty.

• Nope never dreamed about GAG but I know who my favourite woman is on here.

• I once dreamed that I was kicked off for asking a question that actually my evil double asked. That was some weird shit...

• I've had dreams that were so real I couldn't distinguish them from reality but as of yet I've had no dreams of gag can't say I am on here quite that much, @klaatu51 I bet has had dreams of gag, he practically lives here after all lol.

• There was a stage I was dreaming about GaG as well.

• No i have never dreamed of any social media or other kind of website but it is normal that we dream about what we love, care, what we are looking forward to or what happened that day, so i think it's either of that, it's kinda funny but nothing bad you just need to focus a little bit more in life

• I'm sure @Klaatu51 has

• OMFG two nights ago. GAG was a symphony hall (don't ask me why) and we were all cigarettes. I don't know why and I don't smoke

• I haven't dreamed about GAG, not that I can remember anyway. I've been having tsunami dreams lately for some reason.

• never...
    sweety you need help :) lol!

• Its coz you are here 24/7 :D

Nope I haven't any dream about GAG, I have a life :D

I can live without this site

• Nah, I typically dream about fighting people/dying.

#2edgy

• Yup. Sure have. -_-

• No... Never...

• If I ever had a dream about gag, it'd probably be a nightmare.

• My wife has the same with computer games we play, or tv series we watch (it's funny because she sleep talks, and somtimes wakes me up to warn me for zombie attacks). Best to do something else for an hour or so before going to bed.

• Lol! I watch a lot of TV shows as well, but I never dream about those :/

What Girls Said 15

• Only once, I had a dream that I was removed as a mod because I forgot to log in one day.

I woke up feeling incredibly lame.

• I had one dream about GAG but it wasn't about me checking a question I asked or an opinion/comment I left.

It was actually a dream I had about a question people have asked before on here. You know the one about everyone on the site meeting up... All I can say is it was wild.

• Yes I have. Two of my GaG friends featured in my dream. I was shopping with @chocolateismylover and then one of my other GAG friends popped out of no where and wouldn't let me buy stationery. I was getting so frustrated cause every pen stall I went to, I couldn't buy the pens lol

• I've dreamed about GAG. I've dreamed about my computer as well, just goes to show how much time I spend on my laptop when I can picture going through the files and everything was where it actually was irl and all the keys on the keyboard were in the right place. And people wonder why I never realise when I'm dreaming.

• A few times I have actually.

That's the realization that I am on here too much!

• YES ALL THE TIME!

• I'm sorry to say that it hasn't happened yet. You are not a weirdo. I think its just normal given, like u said, the amount of time that u have been on here.

• Lol, nah. I have really weird dreams, but they've never involved GaG.

• I think I did. Lol.
    It was because I fell asleep and kept seeing in my dream that I have a new message or something like that. Forgot.

• I've never had dreams about GaG, but I had dreams about a few GaGers, if that counts.

• I've never dreamed about GAG or any website but that's normal.

• Sometimes when I've been on here too much.

• Haha of the couple of non weird guys I've spoken to, I actually have a couple of times!

• your not a weirdo and no I never had a dream about gag

• woah I've never dreamed of GAG,, that would be kinda weird,,,