Seriously, what is it with trigger happy blockers?

I mean, some people click the block button in the middle of a discussion just to get the upper hand or something but it's the most childish thing to do. Clearly whoever does this is so afraid to lose argument that they'll block you just give themselves false satisfaction. It's hard to believe people stoop that low but hey, I guess that's just the internet for you. I try to laugh at them and ignore it but sometimes it's just like "o_0... why?", y'know?

p. s. - The category keeps changing it to sexual behaviour so sorry bout that

• Yeah, they piss me off too.
  • I'm one of those douchebags
  • THAT IS REVERSE DISCRIMINATION!!11!!! YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE!1!!! *insert penis question*
  • I don't give it much thought tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• When people do that, I take it as a victory. They're protecting themselves from future obliteration because they have no ammo.

• Yeah, same lol. It's like a last resort defence mechanism to keep their ego intact.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I do that sometimes, usually when I feel the conversation is going nowhere and people are just yelling about their hatefulness at me. I'm open to discussion but if you're not willing to have an open mind about the topic at hand, I'm not going to allow you to continue to comment and engage any further.

• In that case, it's acceptable. I'd just ignore them if they started being like that, if it were me but that works too.

• Some people don't get the point though once you stop talking to them and keep posting to get a reaction.

• Yeah, I'd do the same as you then if they kept being annoying.

• I usually block creepers or confrontational people who are on GaG looking for a verbal fight with anyone and everyone.

I don' t mind having an intelligent debate with anyone.

I block anyone who has the sole intention of causing disharmony on GaG

• lol, it's ridiculous, how do these people function in real life at all.

I got blocked yesterday by some guy who was generalizing all women and I tasked if people like him ever get tired of looking so stupid to other people, then he replied, complaining that another user had blocked him because of his question and by the end of the argument, he blocked me... it was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on here and that says a lot.

• Sometimes I block people in the middle of a conversation because they are starting to get very pushy and want nudes or some shit. People who do it because you are in a disagreement and want to win are just douchebags who lack the intellect required to finish an argument

• They are stupid people. Be glad you aren't one of them♡

• I don't block anyone... a girl blocked me once because she was stupid and was losing the argument she started.

• It's stupid of them... but hey, ad least you know you won.

=)

• I laugh. It's hilariously funny. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, this is how I feel about people who do that..

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dbc2fbbaa7.jpg

• Blocking to 'win a discussion'? It's the revenge of Dumb and Dumber.
    Two weeks ago a new member came and wrote in one of his first posts that his time was too valuable for discussing with non Southern males and that he'd would block those contradicting him. :D :D

• I rarely get invovled in a debate - I block people who lessen my enjoyment of my time on this site.

• That's it! Consider yourself blocked for asking this.

• Haha option three :S I honestly have never been blocked... but I have seen t happen to others and I think its pretty weird.

• Lol, thought I'd put it there for the stereotypical GaG male.
      But yeah, it''s annoying as hell when people block like that

• Hey dude as soon as someone blocks you know that you won the argument that's like giving you MHO

• I thought I blocked you.

• Yeah, but don't forget - if they block you, that just means you've won the debate.

• True true lelelel

• Yeah, what can I expect from GAGers who can't socialize in the real world and believe in myths like Christianity?

• No point in arguing if you can just stop them replying. The last person to comment wins.