If you report someone, should GAG tell you the result?

If you report somebody for being offensive/rude. Do you think GAG should let you know if they agree with you? I've just reported somebody for being sexist & racist. I would like to think they are kicked off the site for good. I would like GAG to let me know if this happens or not and to explain their decision.

• Yes they should
  • No it doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, they should let us know. I also think more should get removed than does.

What Guys Said 4

• whoa kicked off the site for good? if its a repeat offense on their part then that is definitely possible.

but no I don't think people who report should receive any form of notification or recognition that their report went their way. not even in the real world that shit happens.

• I think things might get personal what happens if report is overturned do they have right to know who reported them

• Cause I almost never report anyone unless politely asked to by other members I care not.

• Yeah i agree they should report to us what happens to the perpetrator

What Girls Said 5

• I'm conflicted on this one. For me I would like to know so I can improve my reporting but I worry that it could turn into a problem as well. Like people might go around saying things like "and I got so and so off the site so don't mess with me" I don't know... It will be interesting to hear the responses on this one.

• Do you check your reports?

• I save it on notepad or simply follow the question (temporarily)
      I don't mind if it time consuming or not. After all, it is our responsibility but it hurts when these get reinstated :(

• Exactly. I follow inflammatory people and post and them just check through what's been posted when it gets really slow.

There have been a few posts I've argued for being taken down but their decisions are rarely rescinded. Which I guess is fair in some cases... and that's really the aim so.

• I don't think they do - and they probably don't and won't.

• I think it will be a good idea if they do gives us feedback about the posts we report. You can always apply for moderator :)

• I reported this (mho) and it didn't get removed
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1578520-ladies-how-much-do-you-love-fuckboys

I think they should notify you.

• Well I am sure GAG is busy and they probably dont want to take sides. All they want to do is make money