How to be a Guru on here? What benefits will you receive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guru is after XPER lvl 9, and nothing really happens aside from your opinions being higher up on the list, and getting more XPER for gift cards (or charity).

Most Helpful Girl

• It's mainly just a title nothing extra you get besides higher ranking in question opinions.

What Guys Said 6

• See Xper levels below - No extra benefits only bonus on way up after level 7 no ads

1 Xper Level 1 = 0 - 149
    2 Xper Level 2 = 150 - 299
    3 Xper Level 3 = 300 - 499
    4 Xper Level 4 = 500 - 999
    5 Xper Level 5 = 1000 - 2499
    6 Xper Level 6 = 2500 - 4999
    7 Xper Level 7 = 5000 - 7499
    8 Xper Level 8 = 7500 - 9999
    9 Xper Level 9 = 10000 - 19999
    Guru Guru = 20000-49999
    Master Master = 50000+

• you reach 20,000 xper points, level 10 and you get a guru title. benefits? like nothing really, your opinions will be right below Masters opinions on questions from the top to bottom.

• Thanks. Seems like too much of an effort. Also, i posted it anonymous by accident, how can i show my username? Totally forgot😊

• nope, i am totally not part of FBI Cyber Division. you're all good ;)

@Kris85

• 😊 good to know

• None at all. It's not really worth bothering with unless you have been here for years and comment on hundreds of questions or written lots of takes. I'm not here for the status, only to ty to help in my own little way.

• Reach lvl 10, gain 20,000 xper points and I think you gain the guru title, really the only thing it gives you though is putting your opinions right below that of the masters from the top to the bottom.

• The ability to fall in LUV with other Gurus 😘

• Waste more time here to become a guru, benefits: you will weaken your eyesight

What Girls Said 6

• You can become a "Guru" my acquiring 20,000 xper points. You can see all the different ways to earn xper points here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

There are no added benefits for becoming a Guru here. The only benefits certain xper levels have are:

Xper Level 1 can post 2 questions and 1 take every 24 hours.
    Xper Level 2+ can send private messages
    Xper Level 2+ can post 5 questions and 2 takes every 24 hours.
    Xper Levels 2+ can add clickable links in their posts.
    Xper Levels 1-6 see ads.
    Xper Levels 7+ do not see ads.

• Thanks for your assistance😊

• @YourFutureEx I personally wouldn't consider that to be a "benefit" but also, the answers from Guru's and Masters' aren't always on the top for everyone. The users that a person is following will be the first ones on top, and they may or may not be a guru or master.

• I think I mentioned that lol.

in my opinion recognition plays a vital role. If we see this question and asker's reply "I always wondered if any of you guys post questions on the site. So far iv'e only seen you answer them" from indirect perspective, she noticed Gurus more and ignited a curiosity signifying its influence. And your opinion will get hidden (under show more) after your question gets 20+ opinions from a specific gender but being a Guru or Master will keep it alive.

• No benefits - just the title...

• You get nothing.

• there aren't any benefits but the little black box

• more points for amazon gift cards - that's the only real benefit i see

• It's not a job Lol :)