How long till it gets removed?

How long does it take until something offensive or antagonistic you reported gets reviewed by an admin and decided whether it gets removed or not? Do they review something that only got reported once or do you need to collect a few reports for it to reach the admin's desk?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• For quick remedies, tag a moderator who is online in that post or PM the link to online moderator.

They can hide it, if they believe its violating rules.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends whenever an admin is online to review the report. im sure they have many.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think depending on what it is and how many reports it gets

if 100 people report the same question well, they will probably remove it quicker

but i think it takes probably an hour for some or maybe a few hours depending on the popularity of the question or the reason its being reported

1|0
    0|0
    • They are opinions and included offensive or antagonistic words.

• those take longer i think
      I think Nudity and Explicit stuff gets taken off much faster

• Well, reports are only seen by the admins, and there are four admins, and they need to check them and decide on it.

But if an offensive or antagonistic opinion/opinion comment is seen by a moderator, or question/opinion/opinion comment seen by a super/uber moderator, then if they decide to hide it, then it will be hidden.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends entirely on whether they're online
    and even when it's been looked at, the admins
    may judge differently.

We can just report, and wait. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I just got a comment removed a few minutes ago for being antagonistic because I disagreed with the question. What a bitch.

0|2
    0|0
  • It can take up to 24-48 hours to remove something offensive or antagonistic you report

0|0
    0|0
  • There are moderators that browses the site seeing what need to be removed. They are usually quick about removing offensive material. If something is report I'd imagine that the moderator will get a notification.

0|0
    0|0
  • they get removed pretty damn fast... and yes i know it's sad that i know this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know. Anyone who sits around just to wait and find out needs to get a hobby or a social life.

0|0
    1|0
  • Everything that gets reported even once shows up for us to review. As for how long it takes, it depends on when we're online but we check reported posts every day so everything gets reviewed within at least 24 hours. If a reported post does not get removed within 24 hours, it means we decided it did not violate the posting guidelines.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be 1 minute to a day.. m

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on who sees it and how long it takes for them to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the person says. Some get taken off really fast and others take a little longer.

0|0
    0|0