Are you especially glad when someone returns to Gag after leaving?

Or do you not pay attention to whomever you respond to on Gag?

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely yes. If it is someone whose opinions I always like seeing. Even if I might not exactly always agree with the person, but I respect his perspective. If it is someone who makes GAG better and more enjoyable for everyone just by being here.

Summing it up yes, its like the return of a friend or at least companion in this small quaint community.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, very happy because the Two that Left and have Returned to GAG, are two of my besties on here, @martyfellow.
    @Pyramid-Princess and @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc are the Two that I think tongues were wagging about and wailing About because Everyone on GAG were so very Uptight when they just Disappeared one day. xx

2|0
    0|1
    • Not per say "Everyone" meaning the whole GAG Gang but just "Everyone.'lol:)) xxoo

• Show All
    • @dipsy i hope now i am back you make me some" tubby-toast and tubby-custard"? haha

• Oh, oh I will! xD

Would this be enough for one cup of custard?
      vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Yes. A few people have come back recently and that has been exciting.

2|1
    2|0
  • The only person I realized and was happy returned was @mistnigqa808

Well actually that's not true three other people but they're not known like he is.

2|1
    1|1
  • There are a few people I'd be ecstatic to see return!
    Yaddayadda, misscoffeehead, keserthorpe, red_dragon just to name a few.

I was so happy that @yesits_galaxyhotchoc decided to return! :)

2|0
    0|0
  • If I like the user for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just especially don't care

3|0
    1|0
  • I'm thinking of taking a break myself to be honest. Yes there are a few that took a break I'm glad their back though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp. I'm like " Baby, I've missed you "

1|0
    0|0
  • decemberxblue is still gone
    @Red_Dragon
    I can never catch @DontDropIt

0|0
    0|0
    • ikr! I never catch you either!! lol

December is back too if I'm not mistaken

• Show All
    • Squad! Lmao! I've been good. I just moved and I'm always so bored 😂 I don't know anyone here 😂
      @dontdropit

• What it do, Bama!! I haven't been on here so I'm late to the party. How ironic I was mentioned on this question and DontDropIt is gone. :( How've you been, pimp?

• Depends who it is but most of the time I don't even notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. it just means there was no point in everyone mourning their loss

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not. They were bullshitting about leaving for good.

0|0
    3|0
    • Unfortunately, not all leavers are bullshitting. I'm considering leaving for good. I was so hurt by an unjust serious accusation recently that admin didn't seem to take be bothered about. With people like my accuser still at large, I don't think I want to spend much more time here.

I should add that I've already left once, but decided simply to give it another chance. I got a huge kick in the bum for my trouble!!

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't know since I really don't keep track of anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am always happy to see good gag members return!
    Still waiting for Jack, but Bannatossing pyramid princess and galaxy hot chocolate all came back :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Always happy to welcome friends back

0|0
    0|0
  • I am horrible with listing users apparently so I'll just say they know exactly who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's someone I liked of course (liked as in, they seemed cool)

0|0
    0|0