Do you think that the new rule for "best answer" should be that you can't select it until the time is up that you have to do it?

I think the current amount of time you have to select it is a month, but I could be wrong. I feel like it would be a better idea to make it so that you can't select it until that month is up. It gives people a chance to answer, cause many people will just select it because they have the required 4 answers

Again, this is just my opinion, but I realize I'm only one person and that people won't/and really don't take me seriously since I'm not well known on the site even though I'm a level 9

Or, the other option could be to just eliminate the idea that best answer gives you extra points, on top of the answer itself

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think it's just fine the way it is to where you haft to wait 24hours or get a certain amount of opinons before you can select MH. If G@G removed extra points for MH opinion, more users would put less effort into their opinions as the incentive to would be gone.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• That is a good idea of only giving MHO after a certain length of time.

• I actually agree with this.