I think you should have to reply to every answer you get on your questions?

I think there should be some rule that says that you MUST reply to every answer you get on your question. I just think it'd be more interesting, then just leaving some of them blank

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily.
    Some people talk way too much but what they're saying isn't all that valuable.
    Some people answer questions with a self-serving, self-absorbed intention of gaining applause not really sincerely helping someone and QA's may not be interested in listening to a desperate ego stroke.
    Some people may make comments that are not considered to be helpful or productive.

There are plenty of reasons why a QA may not be interested in expanding thought for particular answers and they shouldn't be forced to spend their time with someone online.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think that should be a rule at all tbh. People should have the freedom to reply to something or not. Forcing people to reply doesn't necessarily mean things will be more interesting... and even if it would make things more interesting, I'd still be against the idea

What Girls Said 4

• You know, strange You would say This here, dear, for just the other day, I said the same thing with this in my own Head: Why is there times when you Answer Someone's Question, do They... Draw a blank? xx

• When I answer a question, I'm giving my honest answer, not some bullshit

• Yes, and your Question brings across a good point. xx

• With Every Question that I answer, although do Okay here, I do Not always get an answer and I do agree, Anyone who Answers a Question, should get an Answer. xx

• It'll only be a thank you to uninteresting answers. And thank yous will take on the same value as a nothing.

• Personally I always respond to everyone who comments on my questions, but I think it's silly to make it a rule.

• i do.. i reply to almost every opinion..

What Guys Said 2

• Lol no thank you, while I try to reply to every comment I get on a question sometimes I am either to busy, tired or there are just to many opinions.

• Even just a polite thank you for comment