Anyone else think there is too many youngons on here?

can some one recomend another site where there is age restrictions on? sick of seeing under 18s asking questions or giving daft answers feel really uncomfortable , i dont mean any dis respect or nout

Most Helpful Girl

• On some levels I agree with you (although I'm not sure how much my answer matters to you considering I'm a "youngon" myself). Some under 18 users clearly can't handle themselves. I think I can. Or at least that's what I've been told. And even with age restrictions on websites kids still find a way to get in, you have to know that, and lying about their age seems to be an easy slip through the door. I understand your concern, but please don't judge me on my age, judge me on what I provide to GaG.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• I don't quite understand why you feel the need to question it. This a site where generally insecure people OF ALL AGES come to ask questions about their lives.

If you don't like it you can either put up with it or leave.

Maybe GaG could allow us to choose which ages we want to hear from... but I'm not too fussed.

• Any site with age restrictions encourages younger users to lie about their age.

• In some topics absolutely, in no way do I want to answer sexually related questions that are asked by someone under 18, but at the same time here, some of the younger kids are pretty insightful for their age, so I have mixed feelings about it, of course some of just absolute trolls as well lol.

I get what you mean though about being uncomfortable and weary of what you say around them though.

• i clicked the wrong year by accident, im 20. I don't know how to change it.