Are there people here who have become infamous or not well liked?

Who are the villains of GaG?

1|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• We have villians ! where?

Lol I'm probably infamous to some people I have more then a handful of haters -shrugs-

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Linkywinky (sorry if I misspelled it xD) isn't very well liked, I guess it's because she's blunt, I don't know.
    There are others that aren't very well liked, I think I have many haters here.

4|0
    0|0
    • No way! Really?

That's to both things

• @BelleGirl21 Yeah, Linkywinky usually gets downvoted for no reason sometimes. She can just say hello and get 20 downvotes xD
      As for my haters, well, I've been noticing many people that have blocked me. A girl half an hour ago said that I was "always crying and getting emotional to get your point across and then using ad hominence when your point failed" xD I guess it's because I like posts with controversy, you know, those that make you argue with other people, like politics, racism, sexism, religion... and people can't deal with other's opinions.
      I haven't blocked anyone yet xD

• In my time here there was only one major villain who harassed young girls. The rest of the disliked would probably be down to tribal groups on GaG with one side against the other for example feminist/MGTOW, Liberal/Conservative etc.

3|1
    0|0
  • Don't know, I seem to have been blocked a lot though so maybe I am though I don't think I have been on here long enough to become netorious, yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ma body is rdy baby 👙

4|1
    0|0
  • I guess I am one of the villains.. I am always blunt.. straightforward. I hurt some people sometimes I guess. But being a practical person I dislike the concept of 'comforting' people with a lie. I wouldn't like anyone doing it to me either.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are the trolls, but they don't tend to last long at all. they're not very good at being trolls so most of us here are smart enough not to feed them.
    i.scm.im/for_forums/poorly_disguised_troll.jpg

1|0
    1|0
  • 26.media.tumblr.com/...m3io93T7fF1qm8787o1_250.gif

I know there used to be some guy back in the day who created an account as a male and female and tricked almost everyone into thinking they were real.

1|0
    0|0
  • llorando and this question is proof.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1596086-goodbye-gag-i-m-leaving

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be if you could see my anonymous posts :P

1|0
    0|0