Don't you get bored of using GaG? How do you make GaG interesting?

Bump!

911

Most Helpful Girl

• I was getting pretty bored, but then I started writing more myTakes. Those can be pretty discussion-heavy, so to balance it out, I'll create light-thinking polls.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, sometimes.
    When I'm max bored, I ask the quiz questions.

• Yes I do sometimes... I can't really make GAG more interesting than it already is. Than asking/answering fun and unusual questions or giving helpful advice like I love.

But what does refresh my excitement is taking a break from GAG. If I'm gone long enough once I return it's refreshing instead of being on everyday and every moment.

• trolls make it interesting.. cheers to trolls...

• I do sometimes. I just start to answer really sarcastically for a while.

• *take breaks
    *scroll by topic
    *look up my followers profiles for questions/opinions

*i'm also considering asking questions. haven't asked one since i first joined

• NO! you are too cool to ask questions!

• @PiuBelloAmante - haha :) i'm just entertaining the thought. especially, since it's slowly getting pretty boring up in here with every functionless update GaG makes. and i don't even post that much. if i did ask a question, it wouldn't be the usual sort of thing... or so i hope.

• I do get tired of it but I like the messages. Then I'll put less effort into answers

• Sometimes it gets boring I just pretend I am a fish

• Sometimes. I take breaks, message people, watch a movie... You know

What Guys Said 11

• even though my activity lately seems to be much less than wot it used to be some months ago... i'm still there answerin more long-descriptioned ones... it made me more thoughtful since i read and re-read :D

so yeah... by doin this it made GAG more interesting :D

• I have my routine - I scroll down and see if any interesting questions were asked in the past 1 hour. I answer those then I refresh and look through the questions that were asked while I was browsing. Answer those, if there are any, and refresh once more until I catch up again. Usually I have 3 refreshes until I'm forced to wait for new questions, at which point I quickly check the takes and then I'm done.

• by entertaining some of the troll posts lol

• If you find GaG boring - It is up to you to make it interesting - I engage with my friends and other users to help entertain ourselves

• I just look through questions until find a topic I can relate to and if I get really bored I'll pose a question

• i make it interesting by engaging in subtle trolling

• Nope. Maybe it's because I'm new here. But every person has thier own unique problems and I'm happily available too answer. There is nothing better than the feeling of having helped another person. And that keeps me coming back.

• I pm people! its like talking to friends at this point :)

• Yes i get bored of it sometimes

• Ask interesting questions.

• i'm new here