Is any one else becoming bored with GAG?

So is it me or is this site getting boring and repetitious? I haven't been on as much or often as I once was work related mostly. But when I am on it seems so hard to navigate the updates & find good quetions. Most times I only check out my live feed to see what my friends are up to. If it wasn't for a few that I message with I don't know if I would even come on GAG. Is any one else thinking the same?

• Yea it's become boring.
  • I only come to see a few friends.
  • Like many others I'm thinking of leaving GAG.
  • I'm only here to troll & that's even hard to do.
  • It's all about the points now but there are less of those now.
  • GAG is great.
Come on don't just vote leave a comment.
From the poll results it would seem over 70% of respondents are bored or thinking of leaving GAG.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• oh its definitely getting boring. I struggle to find stuff worth answering these days. I use to be never need to check the site feed, but now i do because even the people i follow can't really find good stuff to answer -_-

• Bored with GAG? No...

Getting bored of explaining to 15 year old girls for the 50429632986131501398510139856013985601938560139856091386509183650913856091386509183650913865th time that guys don't give a shit how big their tits are? Yeah... gettin real fuckin bored of that.

• Yea it only about if you got tits not the size of em eh? lol hahahaha

• I think you will go far on this site.

• Speaking as someone who first joined GAG 2 years ago, deleted his account, and rejoined this year, yes, I have to say that GAG is in the toilet. I'm just waiting for someone to flush. :-/

The questions are very repetitive, 1/2 or more are by anonymous users (I HATE that), there isn't much genuine community, and people are downright jerks sometimes. I was seriously considering leaving the site this week, but I'm staying on, because there are a couple people that I enjoy talking to. That's pretty much the only reason why I'm still here.

• What I've been doing for a long time now, is to build up more and more people I follow. I do that based on 2 criteria: (1) are they nice people and (2) do they ask good questions. Especially the second criteria is important.
    Although some people who left GAG were among those I followed, the others still generate me a fair number of good questions!
    This, plus moderating a little and just as you staying in touch with a group of lovely people (like you) keeps me on GAG with a fairly good feeling :-)

• I know what you mean - My usage style has changed so much since the price rise update - I used to just sit on recent feed but now I navigate the topics I like and I find GaG more suited to me. I find if I go to live question feed that the questions are repetitive, argumentative and in gutter. My advice is work out what you like and only check those areas everyday. You are close to your friends maybe just stay on MyFeed rather than Live Feed.

• In reality I used to have better luck when I would filter by age.

• The age filter removal seems to have affected a lot of people - I stay away from sex/dating/relationship topics and the age thing hasn't affected me that much so I have been lucky.

• I saw a comment by one admin who said stats showed only a small& used it. At least with the age filter you had a fighting chance. Now you have no way of filtering out the kiddies.

• The site has the same questions and trolls on repeat. There are less and less questions worth answering. I don't know why I bother coming here anymore.

• The recent feed is boring and repetitious but then again that isn't were the good questions are you have to navigate the topics sadly to find em. I stay away from the topics that the kiddies are most likely to be in though. Other then that I chat with friends, and people on here I mean I find it just as entertaining as I did a year ago, but I'm easily amused so that probably has something to do with it lol.

• I still love GAG, and i don't plan on leaving any time soon. But ill admit, it is getting boring. There are no more questions to ask, so the same questions keep getting asked over and over again.

I think GAG needs new topics for questions. It would give GAG the renewment it needs, so that a flood of new types of questions come in. But i don't know if that will ever happen.

• It can be boring at times because a lot of the same questions get reposted over and over. If you want to keep things interesting you'll have to use more than just the feed and the front page. Purposely explore the other categories.

Also, GaG will show you other questions in the same category once you answered one, which can get boring fast.

• Between the stupid ads that block everything because they are hoping you hit it and it makes it look like the site has members visiting the sponsors site, between that and the repeditiveness of the questions, I am pretty sure my days here are numbered.

• Yes I noticed you have been around less & less. lol hahahaaha

• I started hating it after the first year.

• I know, I think we should take off our shirts and kiss.

• No I am not.

• It was NOT that much interesting to begin with.

Same old repetitive content!

• Oh? Is the next round upon us already?

• I've been on and off with this site since it does get boring. My problem it's interesting seeing what problems people have. The flipside is that people have really trivial problems.

• I like this site but I bored with all social media

• Much the same here I think.

• Social media is really all the same to me. The mix of horny people and the same questions. But at least this is better than Facebook. Here I can meet new peeps

• It's the only thing keeping me here at the moment.

• Yup, it's happening all over again.

• I'm just sick of there being such a huge bunch of god damn nerds on this site.

Fucking NERDS.

• It's become boring and these days I don't login much as much as I used to, since I busy with work

• Yeah I think this site need to something new

• They tried something new. The last update made things worse in my opinion. lol hahaha

What Girls Said 17

• Not Bored, @douride2, but just More Busy on here it seems... Lately. I have been Answering more Questions and comments and days going over MHO that someone might have given me, and trying to follow up on my Messages that come In all day long it seems.
    I love GAG and have been on for since last January 1. It has always been on my life's mission to help people and with having always done this a good part of my life, I feel I can continue doing so on GAG.
    I have met many Great people, much yourself, and New ones as well, and with my Home Health job that I have and whenever with this sort of position, I am able to be on GAG pretty much when I want to.
    There did come a time, before I had moved back to PA, that I was busy with some personal things or got caught up in some of my writing workshop days and wasn't on as much for awhile.
    There have been times that I have gotten 'Bored' with some of the Old Questions, things were going slow it seemed with different things on here, but it seems to have picked up and with Great Questions like yours, @douride2, is why I am not dressed like I should be right Now and running out to do my laundry which I need to do in the next 15 minutes. lol
    But I won't lie when I tell you that with having a husband out in Egypt which I still have, when we Makeup, which for the millionth time we have done, I will be Online with him in some of my free time and may not be here at Certain times. xx

• Yeah, GAG is becoming a bit more boring and the questions are definitely becoming repetitious. They get asked over and over again several time within the same day and I remember when many of us use to try to steer clear of doing that.

But some of the fun random questions keep me interested and none the less I still like to help others with their problems. I'll amdit GAG can get awfully I'd you're on here to much so I take breaks off of it and feel rrefreah and excited to be back kncw I return, but I've been doing that ever since I joined really.

• It does get pretty boring sometimes, but I wouldn't be able to leave anyways, I don't know what I'd do without GAG. :O

• Yes I was there at one time now I'm seriously thinking of leaving or at least taking a long break.

• Sometimes, it's boring.

Right now, this is the only site I'm logged in. I don't know, I'm having one of those days where I don't want/feel like talking to anyone. My phone has been turned off for like 3 days, I bet I have more than 10 text messages.

• Tbh, yes. There are so many questions that are repetitive and the amount of harassment on here is crazy. I left once and after two months I came back and now I have to put up with the ads. I hate those ads ugh

• Yes i know about the ads this is the 3rd round for me. I quit once then my account was mysteriously deactivated by GAG now I'm thinking of leaving again.

• I'm considering taking a break soon, maybe like for a few months. I won't deactivate my account tho, going through the trouble of putting up with the ads again is seriously annoying.

• Truthfully I haven't been as active as I used to be, but I highly doubt I'm leaving GAG anytime soon. There's just been other things I've been doing that's more important than a social media site, I guess. All in all I don't think I want to leave GAG anytime soon, but I can't really blame ya for getting bored.

• Thanks it kind of how I feel. Don't want to leave but take break for sure.

• Its the same old questions so yeah and amazing cards are now 7000 points

• Yes, actually. Many questions are repetitive

• And that to.

• I use UC browser. There is pre-installed addon of ad blocking in UC browser. Just make sure to enable its powerful ad blocking from the addon menu.

Its best.

• @TheGrumpyCat Thank you!

• I'm not thinking about leaving GAG. Even if someday I get tired and don't intend to use it again, I would probably just leave my account the way it is.
    Anyways, to answer your question: yes, I get bored sometimes and take breaks.

• All the poorly typed obvious questions are starting to sting my eyes... abit.

• Yeah but I only come on here when I'm really bored and have nothimg better to do. The questions may be repetitive but it's a good time waster.

• Yeah, it's getting more and more boring each day. I really miss the very first version of GAG : (
    GAG change and people change.
    I come here to see a few people including you and to prevent my English from getting rusty.

• Thanks I didn't think I was so well known. Nice to see you back to bad you had to start at the bottom again.

• Indeed it is. Could be a built in feature of the phone.

• Could be : )

• boring is an understatement. on and off in less than 5 minutes every time lol

• It has been a boring site to me for a year already...

• I missed this place lol

• Yes, you are correct. More than 80% of the questions deal about the same. I don't learn a lot of new things anymore.

• Yes & with this age filtering gone it's even harder then before.

• It happens to the best. lol hahahaaha No harm done.

• xxx and many others (was too short otherwise. GAG sucks in short answers)

• It's pretty boring.