What type of gager are you?

I'm the unknown gager, because I love to go anon always 😊

0|0
15|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know what kind of GAGer I am.
    I guess I can say that I like meeting new people and keeping things at a fun, light, peaceful level.
    I dont like seeing some injustices here or prejudices behaviours.
    I believe in love for the other person, open mindedness, tolerance and respect.
    I could describe myself as the eternal dreamer, as well.
    Also, I like this community so much bcause, besides it being the best way for me to entertain myself at the moment (lol), I like the fact that I might actually make a difference with my opinions (well... At letts sometimes. can't always win!)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 14

• I'm the unknown GAGer ✌
    Sometimes I'm the GAGer that gives opinions that are way too long, but I'd just go with unknown this time. Low profile lol like it that way.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm the BellePepper kind of gagger? I don't know are there different classes? Can I get a cute costume to put my cat avatar in depending on my stats?

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. The bitchy one who may or may not be a super villain?

2|0
    0|0
  • i m just another gager.. nothing special..

2|0
    0|0
  • i'm just another GAGer

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm the gagger that's been here for years and left and came back to nothing 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • I am a compassionate GaGer. I hate to see people feeling emotionally discouraged, so i like to help people and try to alleviate their pain in someway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the GAGer that leaves answers that are way too long... (Besides now)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, you tell me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird? Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno what the types are hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the prude.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Funny Anon! I get so many more upvotes when I go anon because thats when I really speak my mind.

3|0
    1|2
  • I usually go anon too, even with really innocent things

3|0
    1|2
    • Everyfuckingone goes anon. Just scroll down through the questions. Everyone but the people who don't give a shit go anon.

• Why am I getting down voted?

• People love to hate anonymous users. Ignore them :/