Who is the most entertaining troll on GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• A couple years ago there was an Indian man who used to make posts about how slutty white girls are and they're horrible and evil and all that. Literally an hr later he would make a post trying to find a white wife to care for his son since his wife died. It was pretty fuckin funny. He would get different usernames all the time lol this was like 3 or 4'years ago though. I don't know if he's come back since then.

• haha, i actually remember this guy!

• hotstudlovermuffin goes under @cuteguy22 now!

• That's it! Thanks! And the guys name was 7gnat lol @watermelonoma

• All the good ones left.

• Most trolls are anonymous so to just say Anonymous means nothing. The ones that reveal their usernames aren't so much trolling than they are really unintelligent, and sometimes people can't help that. At least they try.

• @cuteguy22 has been trolling gag for a long time with his amazing (Eminem) lyrical talent , and breath taking (model agency) good looks.

• @chocolateismylover is right. GAG is getting so bad even the trolls are leaving

• I'm still here... 😐

• Wish I could help you, but *I* have no idea what I'm doing as a general rule...

• Thems the breaks eh.

• godisluv used to be my favorite, i'm not truly convinced that she was even a troll though. That's how you know a good troll when you see it.

@cuteguy22 is the next best lol

What Guys Said 5