Does anyone know if the site is going to be updated again, or go back to the way it was before this update?

Most Helpful Guy

• I asked this question in their Take about the last update and this was the response of an admin:
    "We are still in a development phase... We make changes to better suite to users' needs. However I can tell you that this was the last big update for sometime to come. But do please give your feedback. We'd like to know how you want to use the site, how and what content you want to see. So keep it coming "

So there's not gonna be a major update soon, and obviously it's not gonna go back to how it was.

What Guys Said 4

• 1|0
  • The message I got was they will be updating soon. No date was given for this change that I noticed

• I like updates.

• uh, it probably will be updated again at some point. The question is what will the updates entail. We aren't likely to go backwards though, so don't hold your breath

What Girls Said 5

• If the site went back to the way it was before it would be a downgrade, not an update.
    A update is to make further improvements.
    Admins are always finding ways to improve with site and add new features, so I'm pretty sure in due time there will be more changes.

• They will always be making updates and improvements. Sometimes the updates are really good, sometimes they are terrible. Sometimes they revert back, most of the time they don't.

So, to answer your question: yes and probably not.

• Things never go back to the way they were before 😢

• i don't know

• I'm sure at one point in the future it will be updated again.