Do you think G@G needs a new topic just for penis size questions?

• Yes G@G doe's, so we can filter those questions
    71% (17)50% (7)63% (24)Vote
  • No, G@G doesn't, just ignore those question
    17% (4)36% (5)24% (9)Vote
  • No G@G doesn't, penis size questions are very important.
    12% (3)14% (2)13% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we should have an entire topic labeled- "Things That Are Asked Way Too Much And Have No Correct Answer"
    Questions would include-
    Penis size
    Boob size
    Butt size
    Curvy?
    Skinny?
    And he infamous "he looked at me, does he like me?" Questions.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• yes it would be awesome

0|1
    0|1
  • Haha yeah, so I can bloody block that type of topic on my news feed lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a category is needed for 'size' questions in general.

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah then we can filter them

0|1
    0|0
  • Genius of the day!! YESSS! They will keep asking them either way. They gave the category to "how do I look" so they should include one for peepees.

Is my banana good enough for your papaya?

0|1
    0|1
  • Real talk...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes & not soon enough

0|1
    0|1
  • Oh my goodness no , Don't do it Gag !

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Naw man, if they added that topic then my black ass wouldn't be able to spam this #MeMe @phoenix98 cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-836d-169570bff47e.jpg LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • mrwgifs.com/.../...s-Wrestler-Cheer-On-WWE-Gif.gif

But I bet they won't get the traffic they get being in the general topic section.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds great. Two important considerations, though: What about breast size questions whcih get just as annoying? And make sure that posting a penis size question under any other topic is a violation and it will be removed immediately.

0|1
    0|0
  • I swear if I see one more penis question I will tag @mistnigqa808 in all of them and have him put his meme up.

1|1
    0|0
  • I avoid the whole sex topic questions so miss most of them thankfully

0|1
    0|0
  • To be fair, as much as I am tired of seeing these questions, girls also put out lots of questions about their labia and their boobs. I think seeing stuff about genitals is unavoidable just as much as rate me questions. Everyone has insecurities, though some take it a bit too far.

0|1
    0|0
  • It does so we can filter out needle dick ones and ones where the guy is measuring in cm and quoting inches

0|1
    0|0
  • We can have vagina questions to balance it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think GAG should introduce a sub-topics feature.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL! All the girls want it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure it would help. A lot of them aren't really questions, they are the equivalent of broadcasting a dick pic. The people doing it aren't going to want to post in a place where it won't be seen by most people.

Many of the boob questions, 'I'm a 34ggg are my boobs too big?" are the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do agree they are annoying BUT, They are IMPORTANT. They have to deal with guy's insecurities about their size and they really want to know. If you make that a topic, dont make only that the topic, add boob size, labia size, etc. that girls ask a ton too.

0|5
    0|0
    • i agree with this

• Show All
    • I swear I posted my reply before seeing yours. And is almost exactly the same. I agree 100%