Why do some girls on GAG show their bodies in their display pic?

• thirsty attention whores
  • their face is too ugly
  • they THINK they are sexy

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey asker, I get where you're coming from. But I think all of us should mind our own business. Come on, the display picture is super tiny. You don't have to check their profile to zoom in their photo! :) ✌🏼️

What Guys Said 25

• For male attention/followers.

• "thirsty attention whores + they THINK they are sexy" OR ya know they may have just wanted to post a pic of their body just for the hell of it. As long as they aren't going against the rules of GAG, who cares? Most of y'all (under 18+) have already seen a pair of tits anyway. I know I did back then IRL + on the #web LOL. So once again who cares? And quit acting like ya ain't seen A set of breast before in your life #ItAintThatSeriousUnlessYaLetItBe i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Because they choose to.. I am personally insecure of my body, so I don't.
    You just sound salty, people are allowed to be happy with their body, are they not?

• Its prob some fake pic

• Grumpy Voted A.

• I will go option C but not in an attention seeking way but in a positive sense that they view their body in a good way.

• Someone's jealous...

• its a shame that questions like this are the most popular ones these days

• Ugh, I know, right? It's so boring here now.

• @9mfeo

her name was commiedearest. The two of you have similar philosophies and mannerisms

• I remember her! Cool. 😎

• How... no offense, but these options suck. Because they're all so judgmental. C'mon live and let live!

• @linkywinky whhhhyyyyyyy?

• I already argued with her on this. :p

• @linkywinky ohh I failed. x_x

• In linkys case, it's to show off her tattoo. So, the question becomes, why do you need to show something like that off, on a site like this?

• Not all of them are women. Some are dudes trying to get MHO by showing pictures of titties.

• Why not? They can so they do it

• As long as it's within the gag rules then its not an issue.

• Because they want to?

• where is D results?

• is it a bad thing?

• I don't know, i am just asking?

• wasn't trying to be rude haha should have left another option for the poll like becasue they want to or something haha feel like its one sided :p

• Different girls, different reasons

• A, B n C ! but i don't mind it ;)

• really they ugly as shit!!!

• They want the men on this site to send them dick pics and dirty pm's of what they want to do to their bodies.

• attention whores...

• They are whores i think fuck worthless bitches

• I've see some girls show their bodies modestly. So what if they show it off? they're hot and want to show it.

• Some are cringeworthy lmao

• I am bi.

• but not a guy, being a bi woman isn't the same as being a guy. Not that that's a bad thing.

• Because they want to...

What Girls Said 25

• Because why not?

• Why not a normal selfie though?

• Oh well, at least now I can move on not waiting my time pining for that special avatar. lol. But just in case, I will keep checking my messages. :-) :-) :-)

• *wasting my time

• Either a or c or both most of the time it's both. And I'm just over here like 😂😂😂

• It could be many reasons. Some of them could be fake. It could be guys doing it for whatever odd reasons. It could be women wanting attention. Or they could be exhibitionists--they just get off on the idea of people seeing their bodies. I get the latter. I'm not entirely secure with my body, but at the same time I like the idea of people seeing my body. It's not so much for an ego boost, it's a fetish thing. I foolishly posted porn I made with my boyfriend on a porn site. Now it's on the internet and I don't know how to get it taken down. Oh well. Enjoy those who see it.

• The thing is. There are two types of full body post on here. 1. Fully clothed with just a selfie from a mirror, both female and male (which I do) and 2. Girls in there bras/underwears or bikinis and guys topless with briefs on. I don't see it bad to do number 1. It's just changing it up a bit. 2 maybe a bit more extreme and possibly wanting some sort of male/female attention and followers.

• because they can :)

• Why do some girls on GAG go anonymous and ask rude questions?

• A- They are moralist
      B- They are bitter
      C- Other people's freedom offend them

• I haven't. I may in the future. I'm proud of my body because i put in a hell of a lot of work to look the way I do. So i don't mind flaunting it. But at this point, I'm kinda getting annoyed with this site and its censoring, so not sure if i'm even gonna stick around...

• Desperately digging for attention and compliments.

• It might be because they don't want to show their face. This could ruin your rep if people find you on this site.

• 1. they are attention whores the one asking about ( rate my ass, my boob) that kind of people make me SICK!! eww !! this site is full of creepy guys..
    and maybe a few have mental problems... or just people always putting them down, say they are fat, or too thin... and they just come here and try to get honest opinion of strangers...

• you wonder why some girls feel the need to post scandalous pictures
    i wonder why some people go anon and ask rude questions
    the world is a weird place

• Or, you know, maybe they want to. Perhaps. Doesn't need to be a sinister reason behind it.

• LOL @ your poll options

• Lol XD girl, all of the above! I couldn't pick the best.

• They want to get laid, duh.

• Because they can? Why let it bother you.

• I don't know since I'm not one of them, but I give them props for having the confidence to do so... It'd be hard for me to show my body like that with no issues.

• The same reason some guys do?

• Because they want to. Most will do it just for that reason, they are confident about what they look like and don't back off to show it

• Because they want and they can.

• Why do you care?

• I am just here to see the poll results : )

• Silly , People can hunt you down on these sites.

• It could be a combination of the first two (or all three) because I used to do the first two when I was younger. I didn't want to use a generic profile picture, but I didn't want to show my face. I am extremely ugly. So I used body pictures (always clothed, thankfully I never sunk low enough to do half naked pictures) because I knew I had decent body. I loved getting the compliments about my body. It's rare I got compliments offline because of my face. Most people even ignored my body. Thankfully I grew out of that. Now I just use the boring profile pictures. I won't show body pics anymore, and I refuse to show face pictures.

The only time I have shown a face picture is on Facebook because people already know what I look like. That picture was taken probably five years ago when I was camping. I hide from cameras so there are no recent pics.

So with the people who do it now, it's likely to get the compliments. They're also likely too scared to show their faces. It could be because they feel ugly, or they just don't want people to recognize them.

• The same reason your anon.
    Because they can.