How exactly to you attract people to follow you? I'm new here, and it is very overwhelming to see all these people with hundreds of followers and only been here a few months. I feel like my profile page is basically bare without any. Lol Help?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Just be active and interact with people - If number of followers is important to you most people will follow you if you ask to follow them

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks- I don't have time for social media much, so I was a bit confused as to how exactly you get followers.

• As a lot of the others have said I wouldn't overthink it - One or two good friends on site is worth a 100 followers.

• I have no idea, all the handsome dudes and pretty gals get the most followers. After that it's the super friendly or funny people who get followers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do what my brother from another mother did and just follow everyone.

• I follow anyone who follows me. I really don't know how to get super high followers except be on here a lot and for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not the best example.. but when someone follows me I follow back and that's how I have always done it. It happens with time and good answers/questions

0|0
    0|0
  • With my charm and dashing good looks ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no clue. I think I got like 5 followers, so im pretty bad ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post good questions and opinions

1|0
    0|0
  • girls get more follows because girls think every men wants sex and says all the girls are not the bitches. i don't how that logic works.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Ehh I basically don't care about it lol I usually follow back girls but guys.. rarely, unless they asked. I did follow a few girls and guys and well, they followed back.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to talk to people and make friends with them, I guess. Follow some people and quite a few will follow you back. Post interesting opinions so that you're an asset to their feed and not an annoyance.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't think about popularity..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter, though?

0|0
    0|0