Gagers, why is this website so mysteriously addicting?

What is the reason we all keep using this website? Is it just for fun or some stronger, more mysterious reason?
Might it be some dark GaG magic that has cast a spell over us? What is it about GaG that makes it so addicting? :O

Most Helpful Girl

• yes we are addicted.. there is some sort of black magic..

What Guys Said 13

• It's my irresistibly charming personality. Sorry guys.

• I have seen you around here a lot recently... i am addicted to, i am trying to set up a GaGers anonymous meeting so we can talk about our feelings

media.giphy.com/media/sRiARHYSPJXDq/giphy.gif

• That would be cool but how would that work? asking a question? Or by adding some kind of group chat on here?

• I don't know... i think thats a bad idea cause we are just further feeding our addiction by remaining on this site :/
      I might make a website called gagrecovery. org/gettingyourlifeback lol!!!

• i think people feel more connected here than they do on their social media, because people actually reply to what you say here... whereas other social media sites are increasingly becoming a place where people build their own castles/monuments to themselves where they focus on their own lives/opinions, without interacting much with other peoples lives and opinions

• That is a great question - I spend all day going something not right with GaG yet I am here everyday.

• I like giving advice to the best of my ability and learn new things so GaG helps
    yes it is addicting especially when you can spend 10 hours a day on here or more.. lol

• There are some really nice people here and I'm as close to them as i am to any friend irl. I can actually go a while without answering or asking questions but I keep messaging those friends of mine. That's why I haven't just left the site.

• Nah, it's just that my FB isn't nearly as interesting as this is. ;P

• yeah lol that's true! FB has become so boring recently..

• That Mark Wahlberg movie was horrible. xD

• Lol Idek whether I've actually watched it ~ but the gif was marching my question :P

• @Jxpxtxr If I'm not mistaken, the movie was "The Happening". Mark Wahlberg plays a nice, mild-mannered, earnest science teacher for little kids -- very unconvincingly. xD And basically, it was also the movie that cemented in everybody's minds that -- ok -- director M. Night Shyamalan has come a long way down from "The Sixth Sense", hahaha.

• Ohh yeah I remember it now! I actually kinda liked it lol it was so thrilling 😱

• I'm getting into a bad habit again...

• I signed up because I thought it might help me understand girls, but I ended up giving more advice than I receive. That's not a bad thing though.

• because it shows weaknesses in others, which is addictive

• GaG is not addicting.

I only use it so that i can learn to do the things i don't like.

• You're a cat, cats are probably immune to the gag magic :P

• When i was new it was addicting, now not so much

What Girls Said 4

• It is dark magic for sure!

• Ikr it must be! :O

• Nd the fact that I found out that we have our own Chocolaholic Anonymous Group
      was very cool. Im on my second chocolate bar today!

• yeah, I like hers, too! :)

• I like Gag because you get to answer people's questions and you can also ask questions so people can answer them. Although, I mostly get on Gag when I'm bored and I'm usually bored anyways and I just answer people's questions like now lol :P

• yeah I think it can be an incredibly unproductive way to spend your time whenever you're bored while it yet still always leaves you feeling helpful lol

• Because it's... I don't know really

• I just joined yesterday so I guess I'll find out if this magic stuff works on me! Lol