I noticed a lot of bitterness towards women on here?

... is it because no woman will touch your dick? =(

Most Helpful Girl

• No! It's because none of them will touch my vagina.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see this bitterness in real life as well. And might I add, I see it from both genders.

Not being able to have sex with a woman is partly to blame with it. Not getting that love from that man is also. But i also think that change in society has something too do with it. Women do not behave the same way they did 50 years ago. I support this but I think some men can't handle it.

Men & women don't understand each other which makes both sides bitter. Isn't that the whole reason why this website was born?

There are many more reasons by the way.

What Girls Said 4

• Egos get hurt every day and it makes people bitter. They'll get over it eventually hopefully. No need to be rude about it.:)

• Their ego gets hurt by say 3 girls and they emit a judgment starting with "All women are_______________"

• Haha pretty sure you've hit the nail on the head there...

• To be honest, even as a woman, I will agree with most of these bitter men. I do think too many women are shallow and heartless these days.

• Finally a woman that understands :)

• I do think too many people are shallow and heartless these days.

• Everyone needs to be less picky and superficial. This world makes me sick anymore.

• Hahahahah this question!
    That reason cracked me up, but the smiley killed it

What Guys Said 18

• It is a hard call I think there is a lot of bitterness not just towards women it is hard to get through a session in GaG without reading some negativity directed at somebody - Why I am not sure maybe the internet depersonalises it and you say things here you never would IRL and I think both sides do it - I have said a lot of stuff I regret during my time on GaG.

• There is definitely some bitterness but you can run into that a lot of places. Personally I try to stay positive and away from negativity in general so I definitely don't engage in gossiping or putting someone down for their looks. Maybe just a tip on how they could look better but if they're happy then I can't say they should change based on anything we say. There's a lot of depressed people on here from what I've noticed since signing up. A lot of them are just feeding each other and keeping that negativity going by justifying it somehow.

• I'm not bitter because women won't "touch my dick". I've gotten kind of bitter because women have lied to me in the past. Also because most of the women I've met are extremely shallow. I've been on dates where things were going really well, but when the woman finds out I don't have a car they simply call everything off. They even flat out say it's because I don't make enough money to buy a car. It makes me bitter that so many women expect men to make more money than they do.
    To make things worse I usually date women who take the bus, so they don't have a car either.

• Yes there is but there is just as many bitter women on here to.

• For some yes, while for some no. I think people are more complicated then your description. I seen bitter women here as well as bitter men. Both the bitter men and women in GAG have one thing in common, they are unhappy about their love life. Some people want love, but don't have it. Others have false love and get heart broken. I think the issue is unhappy people failing to find true love.

• Hmm no I think it is both sides. People are very vocal about their emotions on here. And defining one sex and labeling as they are the problem only amplifies the issue. Some people may find it funny but this question isn't helping anyone.

• If no one has touched someone's dick, he'd not hate women but love them.

It's when u had ur dick touched ud know the deeper things that ensues afterwards.

Also, are the white night? The lowest form of a men who try extra hard to be chilvarious as if a omen needs saving and put other men down?

• Heh, this made me laugh.
    ... *Moves on to next question*

• cos they're entitled and don't get the game.

not game in the dopey PUA sense. but datign is simple, people either have looks, personality, status, charm or talents to date. they don't have them and they get pissed off.

• Yeah I've noticed that too. Nice description lol

• I don't notice it.. maybe you are just looking for bitterness..

• To be honest, I don`t really care whether the girl wants to indulge in sexual intercourse or not. . . some of us simply want that one woman we love to love us back. The love that arises from the unfathomable pits of their hearts is something that will melt away the hardened rock like surface upon the hearts of men. It will crack like granite then melt away when that one girl simply touche our cheek. So, sex doesn`t matter in all honesty, I;m fine with just us lying in the blanket of lush green grass, gazing at the celestial heavens that spangle with brilliant coalesced light, and with us faintly kissing in the hours of nightfall.

• cause women cheat and lie too much so most of what I read on here when it comes from women is either lies or they have no idea what there talking about cause there dumb

• I don't have that problem.

• The quality of women on here isn't very good

• The quality of people on here isn't very good.

• Qa proves it

• In short, yes

• That's something of an oversimplification but essentially I think you are right.

• Honestly, it probably is for me.
    Part of it is the jealousy of seeing everyone else have something I never will

• why never will? that sounds very negative

• Because I know it never will happen, I'm almost 24 and I've never had a girl want me in that way, if it was going to happen it would have by now