What inspired your username?

I came up with my username, when I was crying after a musical theatre play, I had directed and written, ended.

Lots of people booed because the actors forgot their lines and didn't even attempt to ad-lib.

I happened to be wearing purple eyeliner and kinda left a trail of purple teardrops on my script, so that's why I chose PurpleTeardrops as my username!

What's your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends always called my best friend yogi and since we were together constantly I became his boo boo and it just stuck 😊

• Awww that's so cute and kind of intimate between a guy and girl friendship

• Lol we were really close he was Also gay which made it perfect guys point of view with never having to worry about it getting messy

• Thanks for the mho

What Guys Said 101

• My sister in law was angry with me, and said I needed to learn more about people in relationshhips. She said, "Martin, fellow, you had better join this site" (and two others,)

• I just thought of my username cause there is some type of Justin Case
    investigator so i brought it out of my butt..

• Wow, I'm sorry that happend. I hope you didn't let it stop you from trying again. As for my username. Hellion (hell raiser/mischief maker) the sage (wise man). Basicly follows my idea that the only way to be wise is by questioning everything, and my observation that when you do it tends to make people upset. But only through questioning the norm that which is held as true as a society, or group or even on a personal level can we ever truly learn the truth of things and thus better ourselves and society. As Mark Twain put it: "When you find yourself on the side of the majority, its time to pause and reflect.". So yeah I guess the user name is just an embodiment of my personal philosophy.

• As I have gotten older, I have seen my physical condition change and the aging process extracts a toll from all of us. However, I have realized that the compensation is that I have gotten wiser over the years and I don't make the same silly mistakes that I previously did. So mu username reflects my perspective on matters and why I am content at my age.

• Thats a very emotional story :/
    screw those actors!!

but i choose my name because
    i wanted something italian, and something that described me, in this case Piu Bello Amante, means most handsome lover

• Hmm I see that Prince Charming is confident, lol :)

• NO! dont be so hard on yourself!, it seems as though your actors didn't prepare enough, and werent quick enough to ad-lib

• Yeah, I was just glad that people at least liked the story

• Nothing exciting the letters are part of my full name and the numbers part of my post code

• I guess I had just watched/laughed at something dark when I made the account. I don't really remember.

• I came up with mine because I like Apple products. :)

• Mine is inspired by the fact that is what I am... or was it my terrible sense of humor that inspired it? I am pretty sure it was one of the two.

Yours is actually a pretty sad story. Sorry you had to go through that.

• I had just moved to America. Everything about life had been irrevocably altered, started high school with no friends, the school and grading system was different as well as difficult, nothing felt... right. I've had many plead the 5th moments, shit was just... bad. Until around the end of my sophomore I had a few friends end we loved underground hi-hop music, Sinister of the Euphony ep by Aesop Rock f/ Vast Aire & Yeshua daPoED really spoke about the hate & evil in my crumbled muscle of a heart. THUS I WAS BORN!

• The need to fart...

Naa, I used to be very flatulent in middle school and everyone I had to let one rip I'd say I have to fart. I eventually used it as my gamer tag and ihave2fart was taken so I stuck with ihav2fart.

• My real name and the two first letters of my middle and last name.

• I'm a guy and my favorite number is 532

• it's a combination of normal and malice. I've been using it online for several years, actually.

As to that, an unrelated rant: I've been writing a short story I wanted to post on Wattpad, but someone already took the name normalice. And they have had no activity for a year. I asked if there was anything the admins could do, they basically said of course they could, but they aren't going to.

• It's a world of warcraft name for a warrior I used a long long long time ago. This account is really old, the name just stuck. Ya know?

• Some asshole took the username Ulysses

• My name is the Pope's honoured title for the monarchs of Spain.

Out of Latin it basically means "His Most Catholic Majesty." In fact officers of the Spanish military used to introduce themselves as something along the lines of "____ _________, captain of His Most Catholic Majesty Charles IV's ship of the line: Glorioso" to British forces that may have captured them after battle.

Now that's how it's fucking done.

• MIne should be pretty obvious lololol

• Lost Horizon - Highlander The One

It's actually about a character with traits I don't have and I would like to. He is brave and I'm not. He fights for what he wants, and I don't. He has a purpose in his life and I don't. He had a wife and I dont xD.

• 1|0
  • I wanted a name that was random, and not related to my 'official' username anywhere else, and I just happened to be watching a clip from King of the Hill at the time of the creation of my account.

• Well I've always been a bigger guy, and my nickname among some of my close friends, purposely contrary to my physique, was Skinny. So one day while I was creating a profile for my Xbox account, I decided to put in Skinny, spelled 5k1nny, and it has been my go to account and passcode name ever since.

• Because I am a iron man kind of guy and the movie had nothing to do with it.

• Are talking about music or are you an actual Iron Man (as in, completed the Iron Man competition)?

• No Music I am talking about sports contact sports.

• Heard it in a song, "all my people bring it front to back".
    https://youtu.be/rb84sW7sMdw

• i just wanted to represent my self as a safe place for asker's to be able to confine in, where you can allow your self to feel and be most vulnerable, and know it will never be spoken or used in a in a inappropriate way or used against you, and when asked for my opinion or when i give it i will do so with thoughtfulness and a caring manner :)

• I honestly don't even remember. The only reason that I DO remember is that I thought it sounded cool at the time.

• I'm a guy from Chicago, and 773 is an area code I always remember when associating with the area I lived in.

• I just sat down and thought of something creative that I haven't seen yet.

• More from Guys
    71

What Girls Said 71

• The Egyptians in Egypt gave me this Nickname because they couldn't pronounce my Real: Purice.
    From that day forward, I have been called "Paris or even "P".
    Good luck. xx

• That's a sad story 😔 but nice username nonetheless 😊

Well, my name was because I was too lazy to think of any nice or unique username already since this is my second account (I deleted the first one in april) so I just combined "miss" and the initials of my name. Tho I don't really like it and kinda regret it now, I'm too lazy to cancel this account and create a new one again. So I guess I'm pretty much stuck with this.

• I like it, it's unique! :)

• Thank you 😊 likewise, your username is beautiful

• My cat has a mustache :D

http://i.imgur.com/SwJD6US.jpg

• MoonlightWolke came to my kind because. At night, I really start to think about life, i look at the moon and i sometimes.. i just wish to be in the sunlight instead of under a dark cloud hovering over me. so Moonlight came to me becasue moonlight is actually sunlight but under the moon, yet surrounded by darkness. i as for wolke, its Cloud in German, and i have that dark cloud hovering above me. so MoonlightCloud is bacically my real username. and also I was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU is how i came up with moonlight

• Well Solitaire is my real Christian name, although Bond is not my married name.

This all came about because my beloved father was "deeply in love" with the actress Jane Seymour who played the part of "Solitaire" in the James Bond film "Live And Let Die" .. All quite amazing really seeing he was only 13 years old at the time!

Anyway he got his own way by saying if he ever had a daughter he would like her to be called Solitaire.. Although this didn't happen at once as my elder sister has the much more appropriate name Sarah.. Same first letter though!

The rest as they say.. Is History! :)

• Litost is a nearly untranslatable Czech word, a state of feeling miserable and humiliated. “Litost is a state of torment created by the sudden sight of one’s own misery, but mostly its my favorite song

• It's a song from one of my favorite artists called Florence and the Machine.

• I think mine isn't that interesting, but what I can say is that when I wanted to create a username, I wanted it to be kind of mysterious. I wanted to ask questions and I wanted to answer questions on this site, so I figured, 'letmeaskyou' would be great. It doesn't reveal too much like my name or what interests me, but it kind of gives mystery to it, if that makes sense. :)

• Darcy is my birth name and Bailey my 'other' name. Basically I have a habit of equating everything bad that's happened to me as happened to Darcy. Bailey is a name nobody uses for me, or thinks of me as (including myself) so nothing bad has happened to it yet. It's all happened to Darcy.
    So one day when I have my shit together I'm going to legally be Bailey. And leave everything else behind with Darcy.

I just need to remind myself sometimes, that regardless, Bailey IS Darcy, no matter what meaning I try to put to it.

• By the way, I hope you don't lose hope on that script. From the sounds of it you just had actors who weren't experienced enough and definitely not committed enough. A lot of people don't realise how much commitment is required to be a part of any theatre production.

Give the script another go with some proper actors, and you just might have a hit!

• Plus if you're new to directing or not very experienced, having an experienced director to help you and bounce ideas off is always helpful.

• My trip to Italy <3 It's Italian for 'explore'. The username reminds me of my moonlit, charming nights in Rome, the intricate moldings and art on the ceiling of the Vatican, overlooking a mountain view on the island of Capri, vibrant Italian chatter in the background, and having youthful adventures in one of the world's most beautiful places.

• I was eating a peach and staring at the sunset on my porch and I was like "THE SKY LOOKS LIKE MY PEACH WDKEFJDGVSUBEF4GRDFNKJ, WOW I'M SUCH A FUCKING GENIUS".
    amazingpict.com/.../funny-face-meme.jpg

• Mine is based off how I feel basically every single day.

• Mine is for the love I have for the little cute balls of fur! One day I will add crazy into it, but it is not this day!

• I actually don't give a rats ass about dragonflies, they're not my thing at all. I'm not much for rainbows and "pretty" things either. No one that truly knows me would ever suspect that this is me.

• I used to have another username. Then one day I decided to change it because it was cheesy.
    So, after thinking about it, I decided to change it to my current username, which means "girl" or "little girl" (depending on the context) in Portuguese.
    I know it's not original, but I think it's better than my previous username.

• Orphic is a word used to describe abnormality or oddity. Hyper, of course, is increased energy or accelerated. I have OCD and anxiety, so my brain is quite busy and I have always felt quite odd in my thoughts when compared to others, so thus: HyperOrphic.

• Aw that's sad, I'm sorry :/

I just needed a creative way to use "link" in a username and I'm not creative at all so my username was born.

• Well, my username is just my initials and the sport I love (tricking). Tricksters are kind of underdogs as its not a very well known sport, but its competitive :)
    It all started when I watched this: (plus I am compelled to learn how to do this lol)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=Cf1o_YDL8jg

• Monae is my middle and preferred name and the first part I think is self explanatory.

• It was a nickname given by my 7th grade teacher and well, it just kind of stuck :)

• A song by a band called dredg: "The Canyon Behind Her". Man. I used to listen to it on repeat and, circa 2004, burn it onto every mixed CD I made. So, SO good, and memories it brings back are even better. :3

• Nert is a word I made up. I'll let Sheldon explain the rest.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIYMmbHik08

• Mine is the name of the doppelganger cousin of a classic 60s tv character I proudly share a name with. I like using the name as my alias when I want to be anonymous online.

• Zion t kpop singer!!
    Joah = like
    Korean word!!
    So its ( LikeZionT = joahz10nt) get it?

• I needed to make username for my league of legends account. I had no idea what to use so my boyfriend made up Zendrya and now I use it for everything

• I attended to a red carpet event knowing that my favorite Youtuber will be there. Even though the event took place in Cannes, I could only think of Hollywood glamour. The way people dressed, the bunch of photographers, the limousine made me think of it. That moment was so Hollywood-ish and so glamorous. I couldn't stop smiling that day.
    Flash forward, I'm like, you know what let me come up with a user name that is based on the best and most fun experiences I had.

• Jack's Mannequin - mfeo (made for each other/ you can breathe)

• My name.:D

• A fictional place in a novel my eldest daughter is writing. Also it has to do with one of her favourite video games.

• It's not the safest but it's Initial of my first and then my surname hahah fuck.

• More from Girls
    41