Its kind of shit how you only get 5 questions a day on this right?

anyway of making it higher?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do?
    Wow!!!
    I never ask questions so didn't know that.

Is there a limit on answers per day?

• no you can answer as many but i think there is a limit of asking 5 for asking questions

• You should take it up with GAG directly.
      Peace + luck xo

• wow lol why do i have to? aha i think we should both take it up with gag

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Well you could try to phrase your questions in such a way that you get responses to more than one question in a single reply.

• I doubt it. That would make you make too many points in one day and we can't have that... now can we?

xD

• I've never needed more than 5 questions a day

• bloody hell i must be a chatter box after all

• Some people would just vent and attack the feed if that were to happen. Some people will back to back asking the same question rephrased just to get the answers they want or as many as they feel they need.

• 5? I get 2 :(

• When your Xper increases you will end up getting 5. Just keep answering questions. :)

• curiosity killed the dog

• Isn't 5 enough?:D I'm guessing trolls would have a party if more was possible.

• I could only answer two.

• I dont even asks questions on here , but 5 a day is good. It use to be 2 or 3 a day.

What Guys Said 6

• I think there needs to be a limit. If you don't have a limit people troll much more and fill this site with crappy questions. However, I do wonder if that limit should be put back to 10.

• It used to be 10 - If no limit people would just ask crap questions to keep themselves top of the live feed.

• Not really. Otherwise you get people who would SPAM them questions EVERYWHERE. With a Capital EVERYWHERE.

• Really? I didn't know there was a limit. Then again I've never asked more than 2 or 3 in a day.

• Good thing there's a rule like this. Or we would had been having spam wars.

• I think it's only 2. It wouldn't let me ask 3.