Who would you Crown King of GAG?

If you could choose any male GaGer to be crowned King of GaG, who would it be why?
Who would you Crown King of GAG?

The one who receives the most @mentions is the King! 👑

I would Crown @anon1999 as the King 👑💚
I would Crown @paris13. as the Queen of GaG. She is such an wonderful person!! 💙xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 13

• Definitely, @Pyramid-Princess, no doubt in my mind, the Master of his Domain and Here, dear, as well on GAG IS:
    @Klaatu51
    I agree that @anon1999 is a fine fellow GAGER and with seeing his Name more frequently since you were gone that time and have returned, he is getting pretty Out there himself with making a name now. xx

• @Klaatu51, as wise as I am, I see a Winner.:)) xx

• lol... So welcome, @anon1999 and to me, when pyramid-princess was away, you showed your loyalty to be royalty and a good friend and GAGer here, dear... lol... I hear you with what you have said with Cleo and so cute. lol:)) xxoo

• @Pyramid-Princess, bless you so for the amazing wonderful Update... I am soooo honored, sweet girl.:)) xxoo

• Obviously @Klaatu51 is the King of GAG. It's a fact.

• no one. seriously.

• well @Klaatu51 is the king...

• Tolga Tanriseven the CEO of GAG!

• @Klaatu51 first came to mind. 👍

• In my very honest opinion there is only one.. The Grand Master Himself.. @Klaatu51

• @JackKerouac77

• I would make my crush the king of gag.. haha xD

• @Anon1999 if I don't approve I'll kill em with my death stare

• 😳 Lmho 😂😂😂 Having a father on gag was a really bad idea, I guess 😨 My adoptive father is over protective of me, lol

• My crush ahaha 😜
    Just add my vote to the one who receives the most mentions 😊

• Klaatu51 as the king

Two racist hilly billies from USA and Germany as lesbian princesses

• I don't know who I would crown King. But we already have a knight: @knight1986

• :) :) :) Awww, thank you HookingSwan, really me... come on... they are way better guys. I am very flattered i must say. You are such a sweet wonderful person... you truly deserve a knight at your side for someone as special as you :) Sincerely Knight1986 :)
      Thank you

• Aw thank u too

• I would crown @klaatu51 as king of gag because he really is the king of gag, lol!

• i'd rather avoid crowns coz they might contribute to MPB... but thanks :D