Do people actually find this site helpful at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• On occasional, now it's more just for my amusement, there are people on here I do find genuinely helpful though, they know who they are though.

What Guys Said 13

• I opine a lot and yes I do find it helpful in various ways even for those like me who opine more than ask questions :)

• 90% of the cases I find it amusing how *thinks how to avoid the word dumb*.. silly people are. Like all the overanalytical date questions "omg he only kisses my lower lip, is that a sign for him wanting babies and that he's cheating?" and the rate me questions "rate me but actually not really, just give me a confidence boost"..

But also sometimes useful. Mainly the fitness area and some deeper questions.

• I'm new to this site and so far it's helped me. Had a couple of trolls but generally it's been useful with the questions I've put forward.

And I try and add my point of view from my experiences to questions I think I can help with too.

• well i must say i have gotten the chance to meet some very interesting unique people

• I have so far but I haven't asked any questions, just watched the parade.

• No, nobody does. Everyone's here too give long, informative answers to questions nobody gives a shit about in order to appear smarter than the last person.

• Its very helpful, if you really need help.

http://imgur.com/ltUH8YI.jpg

• it often is... you just need to ask the right questions and ignore the trolls and douchebags.

• I'm on here to help and sometimes vent

• I take it with a grain of salt

• It is just for the bored people

• sometimes, also helps pass the time in heavy traffic, and down time

• Slightly but rarely

What Girls Said 10

• The Best part of being on GAG, @hadleyannarose, is Those who Show and Mention Me on here, dear When... Being helpful and all.
    My life's mission and has been most of my life, is to help those in trouble and being on GAG, which I believe God found us as a Match made in Heaven over a year ago, has Helped me as well Continue my own journey down the Problem path for Others in need.
    Good luck. xx

• I'd like to think so, even if it's just to reassure people that they are not too fat, too thin or too ugly! Some questions really are just for fun, but I'm sure there are people who come here in the hope of getting advise on a serious issue. I'm dealing with one by PM at the moment. I won't give up on this person until there is some closure one way or the other

• I do. Most questions I ask I generally already know the answer to, it's just nice to have that confirmation that I'm right and not have to second guess myself.

• i used to. now it's all about sex and shit.

• Other people do, I enjoy chatting to people and helping other people when I can - I don't get any help from GaG itself, a few of the users have been kind enough to listen to my personal woes and talk about them with me, which is a kind of therapy of sorts I suppose.

• Yeah. I'd rather have it exist than just go into things blind, some people here genuinely try to help you.

• I'm sure some do.

• Not so much.

• Of course.. I've seen so many 'thank you' s on here.
    This site is to help eachother out

• It can get boring and repetitive at times but overall it's fun