Do you think that people on here respond more to girl's questions than guy's?

• Girls more
  • Guys more
  • Equally

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope...
    Except if it's guys answering - then it might be true.
    But then they message the girl and it's over. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Personally, I respond to questions based on whether or not I find them interesting, or if I think my experience is relevant.

In that regard, I probably respond to guys' questions more.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's pretty equal. I don't think it's about the gender. It's more about the interest level of the question than what gender asked it.

• Anonymous Girls tend to get more answers that I've noticed. Otherwise, it's equal as long as the guys don't talk about their penises or something sexual.

• Equally...

• I think it's an equal matter but if I had to pick just the one, I would say girls.

• I don't think so. It's just depends on the question

What Guys Said 7

• as long as it is at least interesting and short then it will get answered. I kinda see it 50/50 throughout the span of like 2 weeks.

• I would say equal but I think certain topics have more questions from different genders

• I think its about equal. Because i think guys tend to answer more questions aked by girls, and girls tend to answer more questions asked by guys.

• I think girls questions get more answers because men answer them more

• I would say it's a pretty good mix

• I have no clue.

• Depends on the question. You'll see a lot of answers on inane questions from people with good looking pics (mostly girls). They probably don't even realize they're doing it and would deny it that's the reason. Humans = simple monkeys.