Does anyone else MISS the option to filter questions by AGE?

As GAG continues to revise itself... I seem to miss some things taken away more than the added features but never post anything about it UNLESS it's important to me.

• YES a LOT
  • Not a bit
  • YES a little bit
  • No, not much
  • HUH? Results, please
YES 46%
NO 39%
didn't think it would be this close...

Most Helpful Guy

• I never saw that option but it would be goid

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do to. One of GAG mods said it was only used by a small % of members so it's gone. Sucks badly eh?

• Well if enough of them like GAG & Microsoft steal a little time/effort here/there - for their own selfish gains - we are left with no time for ourselves at the end of the day. Hell, even the washers & dryers have begun to lie like Microsoft... "only one more minute left to end of cycle" = 2-7 minutes... while you stand there, ready to cycle in another load.
      Being able to filter out ANYTHING when choosing questions to answer, saves TONS of time in avoiding trolls and ages that either don't seem to understand English or don't really want an opinion that differs.

What Guys Said 7

• I never knew there was such a category, so this must have been implemented before I started here on GAG, so I had to vote option "E" here.

Now, I think this sounds like a pointless idea. All this does is encourage ageism. What's next? Filter questions by race? By religion? I already think it's pointless to filter by gender (granted, the site deals with gender differences.)

I think filtering by the topic and how recent the questions are asked are the only filters we should have.

• Actually the button is been called " i'm the age discrmination and group polarization itself" and the existence of me the button will continue to its function of reducing the traffic and ignoring the very and the very old.
    now i'm dead. who's going to take care my unfulfilled. oh the yes people

• not even a little bit... i dunno y it was needed anyway... i don't think y people should be judged by thir age here

• Judging? Hardly
      however, filtering out questions from certain profiles that have proven to waste time/effort & are trolling, then yes-please I need a filter
      by the way... are YOU judging?

• by their age? never... i answer question either comin from a 13 yo... or an 80 yo

• by the way... are YOU judging?
      Yeah, thought you'd miss my point...

• I'll answer about any question from young members, but my answers will be different, more adapted to their age.

• The topics I mainly use are not affected that much by underage questions.

• Not really

• Yes, im under 18 but like to discuss adult topics

What Girls Said 4

• Not sure why they would remove features instead of improving usability. My keyboard app crashes randomly due to weird ads, someone should make an app instead.

• A little. I rarely filtered by age, but when I did.. it seemed there were less questions like 'what does it mean?' 'so does he like me?' answered.. so I could actually answer most of those questions without skipping one.

• I never once used it.

• wish you could filter by male or female