Funniest cyber bully on GAG?

and the award goes to...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• There are a few. Those who constantly chant about how hot their own race is but are fucking single and pathetically moaning how good they are. So biatch, where's the bling bling and hot sexy girls? None cos they are fapping themselves to weird incest porn every night. Get a fucking life.

• No one...
    Bullies aren't funny.

• Pick me
    oh pick me!

• @litost unless she stops ignoring me i'll get her deactivated!

• So... are you an 18 year old girl or a 55 year old man?

• Hey guts satan here excuse me for not messaging you back for a few days and not being okay when you start posting pictures of my I have no idea how you got hold of?

• I didn't realize there were any.
    I don't know

• Me but I stay anonymous, I wouldn't call it bullying though, more exposing an asshole.

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest I don't find any of them funny.

• You - - - -

• I bully the cyber bullies...
    Could I vote for myself? 😅

• I think most of them quit. FML! :(

• I wouldn't say i was funny, But i will hold my hands up and say i do piss a lot of people off on here xD

• For a split second I thought the R in your name was an N...

• Pahaha xD. I think i would well and truly get banned for that shit haha.

• it must be hard for you to be both judge and participant, don't worry, no one would stand in your way competently. the victory is yours.

• nobody here is a bully.

• I am an Internet Troll so I guess that leaves me out.

• def me, but im always anonymous, so you dont see me. but im here every day, creeping around, trolling those that most deserve it, bullying those that dont deserve it, so i use my second account to bully my bullying account... just doing justice for this country!!! DEATH WISH STYLE!!!