Why does my mytake not show up on the mytake page?

Why does my mytake not show up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a few my takes featured, and even if it was newer, the ones with more comments and opinions tended to be nearer to the top so perhaps that's it

• Okay thanks. I like your username by the way lol.

• No problem! And the ones that DON'T have as many views near the top, i believe that those are being the most viewed or the most answered within a period of time (: And thanks. I tried like 10 user names and they were taken so I was very frustrated haha

What Girls Said 2

• It will. It has to be approved.

• Oh okay. I was getting discouraged. In my mind I was like "Might as well never post another Mytake since people aren't going to see it anyway."

• its not featured maybe.

• The features are in yellow with a star in the light bulb right? Underneath those are a bunch of other mytakes based on date. Yet mine doesn't show up at all.

• Oh wait I see now. Damn that sucks. No point in doing mytakes then. I see why people don't do them.

What Guys Said 1

• It takes a few hours to a day before a MyTake is featured then will show up on feed. It might be a checking process to make sure that it is not anything too mad.