What kind of Questions get asked on THIS Site (i am new)?

Most Helpful Guy

• typically, this one every once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• Any kind of questions...

-Sexual
    -Relationships
    -Health
    -Fashion
    -Family/Friends
    -Other

The questions honestly very you can see a rate me question, to do guys like B cup breast/do girls like 5 inch dicks, do you support gay marriage, what race do you like the most... Honestly the liay could just go on and on just browse around a and you'll see what I mean.

If there's a certain kind of question you're looking for click on Topics to check out all the questions that people have posted uned that category specifically. Also try clicking on feed and whether you want an interesting question just click popular, questions where you can vote click poll, advice columns click MyTake, or want to answer questions that people haven't gotten to yet click on no opinions, etc. And I would try to explain the hashtag one but they change it constantly and I personally find it stupid. So I would steer clear of it.

What Guys Said 11

• pretty much any question you can think of. P. S. interesting username, avatar and age... lmao.

• A lot of questions about tits!

The Guy's Behavior tag is the most popular category!

• Anything and everything, but check the rules in the help section. Really just common sense, like no abuse, overly explicit things like nudity.

Welcome to GAG!! It's a nice place, with some great people!

• 109 yo and you are still a prostitute? Lol

• Imagine a 10-year-old in a sex education class.

• Just look around an you'll see

• Just ask what ever question you want there is always someone who has an answer for it

• Ass vs tits, dick size, gay rights

• do you like hair down there. do guys like boobs or asses. a ton of sex questions

• "is my dick too big?"
    "is my dick too small?"
    "does he like me?"
    "rate me scale of 1/10."

• i mostly ask funny questions :P

What Girls Said 7

• Dick size questions mostly.

• All type.. sad kinky sexy stupid trolling funny

• Welcome to GaG. Questions suck you're gonna love it!

• Slot of slut and sodomite questions usually.

• I'm asking everything, like everything everything😃

• Sex or relationship questions. If you ask a good question about fashion, beauty tips, or boring family issues nobody gives a shit

• Everything from ''Is my dick too small'' to ''What should we do to stop sex trafficking in Southest Asia and help the girls to recover from the abuse & provide a better future''

• Just saw ''What do you think is the biggest thing that can fit up a vagina?''