How can I feature a question?

Using experts points and can I feature a question that already been asked 30 minutes ago?

Most Helpful Guy

• ah sorry... u've gotta wait... i've asked featurin a question a month ago... still waitin :(

• We just featured a question from you several days ago. Are you talking about a different question? We featured the one asking if users would like the option to transfer xper points to other users.

• @xhoneyxbeex yeah this... and never asked for another question :)

Most Helpful Girl

• - Go here and choose Redeem Xper: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    - In your message let them know that you want to feature a question, and be sure to include the link to the question
    - Your question will be queued up to be featured... depending on how many other people are waiting for their own questions to be featured, you'll have to wait. I've heard of it taking anywhere between 5 - 15 days

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#47

• Will a lot of people answer it

• Yeah probably. It can depend on the question, but featured questions get a lot more attention than usual, and the more people who see it, the more responses you're likely to get.

• Ok thanks can you answer my previous question if you don't mind thanks

What Guys Said 3

• As far as I know - No time limit on when you can feature a question - They are your Xper points.

• U have to wait for this for few weeks or even months I guess. I am still waiting for my question featured , applied on 5th of July still it isn't featured :/

• you just did

What Girls Said 2

• You can feature a question by contacting us here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

In the drop down box select "Redeem Xper" and then in the details box please specify that you would like to feature a question and include a link to the question you want featured. We do not feature sexual questions or "how do I look?" questions though.

And yes, you can request to feature a question that you asked 30 minutes ago, however, it will not be featured until it's turn. So, it would not be featured right away. Featured questions go into a queue and every day, we feature 3 questions (either 2 female and 1 male question or vice versa).

• You send a message to the Admins by redeeming your Xper points and they will feature your question.