Do people know you use GaG?

Are you open with your friends on how much you love to GaG? I would never tell my friends I GaG this often or GaG at all. WOuld you tell your own mother that you GaG? Let me know in da opinions or poll if people know!

• I tell everyone how much I love to GaG!!! *gags*
  • I have told a few close friends/family members that I GaG :D
  • I got caught GaGing... it was so awkward D:
  • No one will ever know of my love for GaGing O___O *silently gags*
No one has ever been discovered caught in the act of GaGing?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know why it's not something people are open about? It's the name! The name is bad, you don't hear people sneakily going on Reddit. The name makes it sound like... oh... It makes it sound exactly like what it is I suppose, it just sounds rather immature. Which a lot of it is...

• Its true... it is quite fun and good but the name is rather immature and just embarrassing... Not something I would bring up in casual conversation at least.

• It is true though... if it had a better name it would be better. It sounds like a site where 13 year old girls ask men questions... it's pretty weird haha

• Thanks for the mho

What Girls Said 21

• My boyfriend knows because he helps me answer the questions sometimes. His brother knows too because I've asked him stuff from here before :)

• Ah thats awesome! Do they have accounts as well orrrrr... do they do it because you like it? :S

• They don't have accounts. They both like it too, but I'm the only one with an account, seeing as I'm the one most active, but we kinda all share ideas on some more difficult questions :)

• Oh I see that makes sense. It could get pretty weird with people you know online though >.> I applaud your personal choice

• My sister saw me once I was using Gag. She just said ; why are you using this site? What is this all about?
    I said it is alright. I am spending some time here.
    That is it.
    I am not like telling everyone; but I am not embrrassed to use this site either.

• Aww I see... do you think you would be more embarrassed if it was your parents or a close friend or SO that saw you?

• no i won't be embarrassed

• Thats good! Just own it and keep on rockin on \m/

• My sister knows, she's here as well :(

• Whhaaatttt? How do you guys not call each other out for things you post? Also did one of you addict the other one with the sweet drug know as GaG?

• Blocking someone won't hide your posts from him/her.

• @YourFutureEx it does make my profile private for her, that's enough for me

• My boyfriend, my 2 best friends, and a few random people know I use it but I have no intentions on telling my family because they will probably make an account so they can look at all my stuff like they do for every other social network.

• Those pesky families >.> that is why I have two facebook accounts. One for friends and awesomeness and the other for being my parents perfect son! xD

• For all they know. I m studying for my test. 😜

• I know! All the typing is an essay I swear guys >.> the less they know... the better

• If my sister asks. I say if I want to talk to friends I can do it on my phone. Ok. I m using laptop because I m doing some research. I m up late at night and dad thinks I m studying so he tells my siblings not to disturb me. 😂😂😂

• Haha dang that's hilarious. The whole family is in on the ruse! Good luck and happy GaGing! *gags*

• I won't tell anyone because I am envious! :c
    mwahahahaha

Seriously, I only told my boyfriend about it because I don't mind if he reads my stuff.

• No one gets to know your awesomeness except da boyfriend huh? How rude :P

• Well, I tell a lot of shit here, that's why I prefer to keep this site unknown, otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable. He has an account on here now, but he only uses it when he's bored :p

@whatthehellwasthat you probably understand me, right? :b

• I pretty much option B

• I told my boyfriend once that I like giving advice online. I never told him it was GaG though. That's the closest I've gotten to telling anyone.

• Thats what I have told a roommate who once saw my laptop on the page... it was too close for comfort >.>

• My best friend know I'm on GaG and she has an account too. I'm the only child, and I'm not living with my mum now, so no one knows.

• How does that work with you and yo friend? To you stalk each other and call out each others lies? O>O I would do that if I knew friends were on here >.> maybe its good and you guys team up on em :)

• No, we don't stalk each other lol. We act like we don't know each other on gag so I don't think anyone knows we know each other here.

• Oh I see thats actually a good way to do thing and I think one of the main attraction points of GaG.

• My friends already know. :p

• Do like spread the Good Word? Like this? "Hello my name is (insert name) we have a message about your salvation we would love to share if you have a minute." Or did they maybe just ask you?

• Lol, noo.
      They ask me what I am doing and I mention GaG or if I find something interesting on GaG, I bring it up to them.

• Aww I see. At times I see something funny on here and want to show a roommate but its too risky -.- I shall never share the good word of our dark brotherhood to anyone!

• I don't love it but yeah everyone knows

• Because you told them or they screen stalked you? If you don't love it are you ashamed that they know? D':

• My sister knows that I use GAG. But I will never tell to other people that I use this site.

• *gags silently in reply as others look at us and think we are dry heaving*

• I have told my boyfriend only

• What was his reaction? Did he check it out or know what it was? My girlfriend would probably ask why there are so many dick/ boob questions... >-< then she would tell me to never rate a woman haha

• Lol. Thanks. For u too? :D

And he is :)

Nice talking with u really

• Haha why thank you =3 good talking to you as well.

• Both my brothers know I GaG , but that's it

• How do they feel about such actions? Do yo parents know?

• They both thought it was weird and my oldest brother started laughing and said "I'm not even gunna ask, it's none of business " so I guess they think it's just weird. Parents don't know

• Haha thats fair. I thin I would think its weird before I started using it... but its so weirdly addicting and fun!

• My sister knows other then that no one. lol hahahaha

• Did you tell her or did she notice you using it? Did she catch you gaging? Be honest.

• I left a window open & she noticed it. Just kinda laughed about it.

• I haven't really told anyone, but then again, I am new here.

• Fair enough. You must hereby swear an oath to the secrecy of our order. If you violate this secrecy you will be punished by having to answer all the unnecessary, trolling questions frequently posted. What say ye?

• It will be okay

• No , i only answer questions. Im not here to get close to anyone , so no need to bring it up.

• You answer the questions because it is enjoyable or you want points? But that makes sense I am pretty unknown on here as well especially for being level 7 xper >.< but it doesn't bother me. Its a good redundant stress reliever for me. If you were more into GaG do you think you would share it with others?

• Probably not , lol , besides no one around me will get it. Men will automatically think im cheating. But i like helping others and i do want to reach level 10 .

• Sweet thats the purpose I think :) and my girlfriend would probably just disapprove of the "Rate me" or "how does my butt/boobs look?" haha but I hardly answer those anyways... they get old and annoying. But ya thanks for yo opinion :) look forward to seeing you at level 10!

• I have told two people. They think it's a waste of time being here because people aren't real.

• I am real! D"X buut I also think it is a waste of time but it is a fun waste of time!

• People have seen me browse the forum. I didn't mind it.

• Right on! Represent da Movement! Did they ask questions and shtoof?

• No, they were discreet.

• No one will know.

• *gags quietly in the corner where no on can hear you gag* I am with ya. No one 0-0

What Guys Said 17

• Well my good guy friend saw it for a millisecond when I was gonna Google something (I operate my phone very quickly) but I told him it was an ad. But then we were Googling something else, and the answer was on here, but luckily it didn't automatically log me in.

Other than that I doubt anyone knows cause I've said some pretty deep shit here.

• I feel you man. No one can no the things that I have spoken of on here... No one. Especially the way I talk about my roommates sometimes >_<

• Well I've said a ton of detailed stuff about my crush. So on one hand, it'd be good cause she'd know how much I like her. On the other hand, she'd know how desperate I sound and might think it's weird that I've talked about her soooo much.

• Thats fair, but in all seriousness good luck with that man! You are gonna get her fosho

• I don't like to share my GAG activity. I don't have anything to hide it is just private.

• Completely agree. This is meh private zone where I can be free to express my thoughts/questions. It would be awkward to explain to others.

• Yep that is how I feel.

• 2|1
    • The flying spaghetti monster knows all things...

• Love for GaG? It ain't love.
    As far as does anyone know, no. Has anyone seen it? Yeah but they didn't know what they were seeing cause it was on my phone with multiple different things open at the same time.

• So you hate it but are addicted? What is your personal relationship with this slutty mistress called GaG? And actually I am in the same boat as you. My roommates took a peek but I brushed it off as an add >.> I shall not corrupt them!

• That actually makes sense. I go months without logging on sometimes. Right now I am on a binge but I will likely start to hate you all and leave for a bit haha its nothing personal so dont worry :P

• Don't worry it's all good

• My friends know I use it, I don't care.

• Do they make fun of you? Or do they really just want to be you and earn ALL OF THE XPER POINTS!!!

• Fair enough and I totally agree. That's what my parents said about my excessive use of Heroin also.

• You're a brave man!

• One of my friends knows. He doesn't care at all, and I wouldn't care even if he did.

If my mother came to this place I think I'd contact admin and ask them to delete everything I've ever written here.

• Thats fair... It is one of the best parts about GaG. Being anonymous. It helps ensure that hopefully one would be honest and unbiased with answers (but that still is not always the case haha) keep on secretly gagin on.

• Yeah, I like having a certain measure of anonymity. And of course, if I ever needed to I could just take down my picture and basically guarantee that nobody would see my opinions. Sometimes I wonder if I should do that, actually.

• Probably not. Not that I'm trying to hide myself. I just never brought it up yet. I suppose I could bring it up the next time I talk to someone I know.

• Ya I just don't see a need haha... are you sure you are not embarrassed of us the same way you would be of a weird uncle?

• Okay... you are reading into this waaayyy to much! 1. I was saying maybe you don't mention GaG because you are embarrassed mostly sarcasm. 2. Why would the uncle comment be directed at you... how the hell would I even know you are an uncle. I meant the one creepy uncle or aunt everyone seems to have. Its just a joke. I am also an uncle. 3. I never even mentioned you being weird. I was saying maybe GaG is too weird to tell others about. But by all means I am very weird haha

• Very tough call - My initial worry would be have I revealed too much about myself, the beauty of GaG is that you don't know anybody else - I actually had a dream last night a good friend had joined GaG and I went "Crap have I ever said anything about them " and about the usage not too pushed anyone who knows me will know what I am like and would expect me to be hardcore active.

• That is true haha that is one of the very best parts of GaG and why people can be so open about questions. And one would hope opinionated and honest >-< I would like yo comment like everyone elses buuut it says you are blocked so cheerio!

• No one knows muahahahaha

• Enjoy it while it lasts. One day they will know... they ALL will know...

• im the only one who knows so far

• But they are always watching aren't they? Secretly trying to find something to hold against you and make you GaG until you puke >-< but yaaa I am with you no one shall no.

• people usually aren't paying that close attention to me

• Sad but nice in this case. I will keep your secret noble knight

• nope---------

• My deepest darkest secret.

• No one will ever know... I will keep your secret random individual.

• no, i do my own thing in life.

• I've shared my GaG posts a few times on facebook.

• Damn man! You would get my vote for most hardcore GaGer! That is pretty ballsy >.> Honestly I would be embarrassed to have to explain it to my friends/family, but it sound like you got it all figured out.

• Dang reppin the movement. Do you get XPER for any of that?

• nah, but I got my first account banned :p

• One of my sisters knows, and also one of my brothers. I really hope that if they ever check this site for themselves they think it sucks and that I'm a retard for having an account here.

• I hope no one ever finds out. It just weird.

• Tis' a weird but enjoyable thing.

• Yeah. Never before did think that I would spend hours on a website fighting off waves of stupidity and sheer idiocy.

• That was a beautiful statement :')

• I wouldn't tell they'd probably think I'm weird or something but I do love my gag fam we get to talk and share things with others that understand us that. we don't even know. while I can't even tell some people I know personally some of the things I say here.

• Exactly all the awkward sex, boner, boob, vagina questions you could never ask in person! If you have some time would you please rate me?

• I am being sarcastic of how many of the questions are on GaG. I am being cynical v_v