Why are there so many virgins in this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of the nature of the site. It is for people with questions about people they are interested in, that don't have other outlets for getting the answers. And the people that have the most questions are those that have the least experience.

So there is naturally a big draw for people that have not had a lot of sex, or for people that have been having conflicting feelings, perhaps struggling with natural desires vs religious upbringing, or with issues regarding sexuality or fetishism.

What Guys Said 12

• I am not surprised by the number on this site - I think what we are hearing is the truth rather than the hyperbole of schools and colleges

• I don't what the ratio of virgins to non virgins is on here and frankly I don't care. Furthermore, there is also the issue of weather or not someone is being truthful about their sexual past. I suspect there are just as many ( if not more ) lies about claims of things that people have done as opposed to what they have not. To attempt to answer the question, my only guess would be that looking at the ages of many of the posters, there seem to be a lot of users who range between 15-21 years of age.. Not uncommon for people to still be untouched at that stage in life.

• I think the better question is why do you care?

• Ahahaha i was honna ask the same question... LOL hey but nothing wrong with being a virgin!!
    It's better then a girl who had slept with 20 guys already and she is not even 18

• Because they are on this site

• because non virgins donĀ“t seek so much help about the other gender xD

• Why's it bothering you?

• Obviously if I was attractive enough I would have sex by now my looks kept me virgin

• The same reason why there are so many wothless bitches in this site !

• I call shenanigans myself; I'm guessing they aren't really virgins.

• THey're all like "Waaah, I'm afraid of sex! Where can I hide? Oh, I know, I'll go on GAG and bitch about the opposite gender"

• Cuz we want to figure out how to get laid

What Girls Said 10

• cause non-virgins are too busy sexin' it up

• I dunno, because there are. There is also a large amount of non-virgins.

• Cause this is the Bermuda triangle for virgins lol

What do u want me to say?

Im guessing u just werentaware that many pol are still virgins. U should go out more

• *twilight zone theme plays*

• Who sits around in their daily life just talking about virginity?

• There are many virgins that you walk past on the street too

• I'm not a virgin;)

• Where else should we go lol

• Define many.

• Virgins are people too.. they also use the internet :o