• I am
    51% (26)50% (23)51% (49)Vote
  • I'm not
    45% (23)46% (21)45% (44)Vote
  • Results
    4% (2)4% (2)4% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Next time I ask this I'll add a Catholic option.
Thanks for showing your support I thought I was only going to get 3 votes on this but I got so many more. This has helped improve my hope for this website.

0|0
12|19

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few. But there are also many who don't practice or believe in religion here too.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted yes. I'm Catholic. I think the replies to this will vary on the day and time

3|1
    0|0
    • Why would you add Catholic?
      You do realise that Catholics ARE by definition Christian.

You meant Catholic or Protestant

• Yea but they prefer being described as Catholic.

• I don't and I don't think most Catholics would mind. Since we are by definition Catholic, we can say we are simply Christian.

Only if someone wants specifics do we need to say we are Catholic

What Girls Said 11

• I'm a Christian. I think this is the first poll I've ever seen on this site that has some religious stuff included. I like your poll, by the way. ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • i was raised christian going by the rule of when you are 16 you can decide your own views but for now you practice mine type thing, i was definatly resticted on my religios learning and sexualoity, even though i am pansexual i was kind of 'forced' into heterosexuality, but approuching my 16 birthday i looking into other religions learned about core beliefs etc and then made an informed decision.
    i am now a LaVeyan satanist and i'm happy with my religion as such

0|0
    1|1
  • Lol Christian and Catholic aren't the only religions
    There's also Jewish, Mormon, Muslim, Budist, Sunni, Shiite, Hindus, etc.
    Not telling you to include all of this but your update said you would add Catholic as if there's no other religion to add O_o

0|0
    0|0
    • There are but only Catholics commented

• Show All
    • It wasn't my choice... idgaf about my last name.

• Catholics are christians. They are the first christians.

• IM ONE! awesome poll results =]

0|1
    0|2
    • I'm partially surprised. Especially the non believers, i always expect to see the majority of non believers being male

• Show All
    • haha nice try, but if u can't read that's not my problem, asshole. @mesonfielde

• asker: as for ur update, why would u need to add catholic as another option? catholic is a denomination of christianity.

• I am. There seems to be a handful of us.

0|1
    0|0
  • Atheist here.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i am Catholic

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Catholic

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not but there's a few.