Whats the one thing youve learned about people because of this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen before on internet but am always surprised by the bitchiness of both genders.

• It's probably easier to vent and rant without being uninterrupted so yeah, I've seen that a lot too

Most Helpful Girl

• That most people don't understand sarcasm.

• I get that. It can be a touchy site. But to be fair, it is a computer so it's easy to misunderstand someone (:

• You're right but unfortunately sarcasm doesn't come across well in the written word without tone of voice.

What Guys Said 14

• I've learned just how much relationships lack communication. So many questions asked on here could easily be solved by actually TALKING to their partner. But instead they keep it inside and come to GAG for advice.

• People are bat shit crazy

• There are some real dumbasses on here

• When people give answers, it's generally not a well thought out rational response but more emotional regardless of topic

• There is less hope for the human race than I thought and that poeple asking questions really just want permision to do what they were asking about.

• Nothing worth mentioning really.

Met a few good people
    Met a lot of decent people
    Met a lot of bad/annoying people

• This site has actually revived my faith in humanity (for the internet anyway). Most sites that deal with similar topics are just crushed with trolls looking for a laugh or to put people down. This one actually seems to have legit, reasonable, "real" people for the most part.

• Are there many sites similar to this one? I've honestly never checked. Thus was the one I came across a long time ago when I was trying to specifically ask guys a question

• Not really. I mean there used to be (and I'm sure there still are ) forums and such that touch on the topics but they all just seem to get over run with typical internet crap. This site seems to be the most organized, easy to use, and relatively clean from shenanigans.

• I can see that. The site is definitely well thought out and very official. And that would definitely explain why everyone from everywhere was able to find this one so easily if it's the only true site for this stuff.

• That there are a lot of people that are willing to help
    Some are narrow minded, rude...
    And some... keep asking the same question, like they expect a different answer or just don't follow the advice given on the previous question

• a lot... 😂😂😂 mostly from myTakes

• That its a burden on most Western girls to remain virgin :D

• They are surprisingly stupider and more awful than I thought

• Depends on the question, I think. If one person acts that way, there's definitely ten others agreeing with them

• admins are facists

• That guys are insecure about their height. (I'm tall so I never worried about height.)

That girls overthink the living shit out of EVERYTHING.

• Well at least you already grew up knowing girls over think everything! And I've yet to see many questions on height for guys. For every 1 question of that there's 50 questions for some other measurements. But I've definitely seen a few that I can recall, yeah

• There have been countless questions about why girls like tall guys mostly from insecure short guys.

www.girlsaskguys.com/search

• Oh dang. I'm surprised! Definitely a good answer then. I didn't know it was THAT bad.

• That most people on here think sarcasm makes you smart.

What Girls Said 6

• Everyone has the same insecurities

• people are just insecure a lot :( we all need to embrace ourselves but we do not mostly ^^

• It's hard to do, but as we get older I think it's a little easier. Especially following high school. Although I've read of many insecure true adults. And it happens. Everyone has their story (: But yes, embracing would be fantastic!

• Tbh, nothing I didn't already learn or expect from life.

• insecurity from both sides

• That men a even more sex-driven than I knew they were.

• That people have different kind of fetishes, (I was not aware of those), that opposite gender really finds us hard to understand, etc.

• Yeah, I get that! Especially being hard to understand. Every little move is analyzed when instead the situation could be answered with a simple question. I never knew pelope worried so much. It's sad, but it also makes me feel good about any of my own insecurities

• Yes, exactly what you said. :)