What's the most surprising thing you've learned about the opposite sex on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are just as clueless as guys when it comes to dating and relationships :p.

Simple universal law, action= effect. People here seek answers and effects when what they seek is simply in front of them.

• Haha touche. For me it was guys being clueless, over analyzing a girls every movement. Personally, I've never known a guy to sit there thinking, "She laughed. Is she interested?" But ti be fair, I don't think opposite sexes admit to that stuff at all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I actually seem to get on better with girls than guys.

I barely know any girls irl yet here I have 27 followers and 26 are female and of the 18 people I have messaged (and who have messaged me back), 17 are female. Most of my upvotes and mh's come from girls too.

It's weird because I always thought girls were like this different species yet apparently, I'm basically a woman trapped in a man's body.

Other things surprise me too. Including a few things personal to me I won't mention here. And then there are a few things many women often say that I don't really believe.

• That a lot of them consider the approval of men such an important and powerful part of their lives. So many questions about whether they should shave or not shave, have long or short hair, what breast size is the most attractive, are they too fat, whether the damn length of their labia is suitable, are they tall enough, are they too tall, should they wear dress or pants, rate me on a scale of 1-10, etc ETC. And it goes into worse territory when I see that a surprising amount of women will throw each other under the bus if it means appearing better in the eyes of (some) men, somehow believe feminism is a bad thing, think it's fine if men watch porn, look at and flirt with other women, and in some cases even fuck them. It's sad.

The men here though are really much worse.

• Not much, really. The only real things that are blatantly obvious are that kids are extremely insecure about themselves (no surprise there) and a lot of girls are just clueless when it comes to relationships. Some stuff that I always thought was just common sense seems like it's brand new ideas to some of them. I honestly don't know why.

• The level of insecurity here is slightly troubling. But hopefully there some nice people here to encourage them to feel good about themselves no matter what other people think.

• Their love of makeup

• Really? Huh. at least for my age range, most girls look at it as a necessity. Personally, I mostly use it for date night and when I don't feel good because not feeling good means looking miserable haha

• It is more how the genders split - As you say most girls view it as a necessity but in polls all the guys go for light or no make up.

• Ah, that makes more sense when we're talking about being surprised. But when I say that many girls find it a necessity it doesn't mean that it's worn heavily or dramatically much of the time. It can simply mean putting on foundation to not look sick, or eyeliner to not look so tired and unfocused. I have seen PLENTY of chicks cake it on though. I seriously have a cousin who sets aside 20 minutes to strategically put on layers of it. Most of us aren't that advanced though.

• More then I cared to learn lol.

• That the craziness of women is the same amount of craziness of men. Just crazy about different things. I've found girls are a lot more insecure about themselves than they let on. That makes me kinda sad

• I love your user name haha and yeah, it's pretty bad

• Haha thanks. I tried probably 10 usernames and I was getting very annoyed at the time :p I feel like that was you struggle... Not all women are insecure. The most insecure are pre-teens and teens. And it's understandable. They're told what's okay and what's not okay to be, and what to like. As we get older though that changes. We begin to realize we have our own interests and our own lives to live. It's still hard for some, but I don't think the majority.

• Well that's what I do love about women. The older they get, the less they realize they don't care what others think and really start to be themselves, which to me is fantastic!
      And yes I had the same problem. Every username was taken that I tried so I put this in to kind of argue with the system and it actually took! I was like "awesome! I didn't think that'd work!"

• How similar both genders really are deep down. You just need to take social expectations away by giving people internet anonymity.

• That some think about the meaning of every little thing a guy does or say... just think about the countless questions "what does it mean if a guy does/say?"

• That girls don't like "netflix and chill" :'( :'(

• I realized however a girl or woman is, but without them life for man be very dull and wouldn't be very happy, all of them are precious and make life wonderful

• Girls still dont fart.

• That a lot of girls seem to think they are fat when they are normal to the guy's eye

• nothing i did't already know

• Nothing really.

• That some don't wanna get married

• Oh, huh. Yeah, I get that. Mostly I've seen it in movies when a woman devotes her life to her job. Perhaps that's a reason for it. But I've known people who SAY it, and they change their minds when the right one comes along.

• That there is variation of penis sizes and that it actually had such gravity on relationships.

• I don't know about that. I've seen countless questions but almost every female says it really matters very little as long as it's working

• that they confuse sexes with sexuality

• That girls are the most beautiful things ever created

• here you can see girls options pointing out woman's faults while men think about girls positively. because guys think we have value girls while girls think guys are stupids no need of attention. anyway i open myself
    1. always ask rate me and proves that they are attention seekers or insecure.
    2. says all the guys are rapists, so narrow minded.
    3. girls can wear men dress but men can't wear woman, double stands of woman.(they don't date you)
    4. girl think i have to get more valued attention.
    5. play hard to enjoy men strugle and laugh at them.

• trust issues

What Girls Said 5

• that theyre actually really open. they just need to feel comfortable to open up.

• Two things mainly-
    Apparently penis size is a manly insecurity.
    And even men can have sexist kindergarten views!

• Yes to the first :p and as for the sexism, I was more dubious to see some hatred towards females. I've literally read comments saying women aren't worth their time. And then some sweet guy would just go at them while 50 others agreed with the first

• That they aren't from Marsh. 😱

• That breast size doesn't matter to men as much as women think it does.

• Surprisingly, I've learned that men are extremely superficial.
    People much every post I've read about men thinking a womans looks go sour after 24-35.
    Thank god I haven't had that misfortune yet and generally attract a wide variety of men.
    I've learned that men prefer younger women because of that and a woman is pretty much seen as damaged goods after a certain age.
    I've learned men are far more into looks than I've thought.
    These men can try to argue with me but I've been on here for years and comments don't lie.
    Of course I'm not saying all men r this way bit a great portion

• Oh man.
      I meant pretty much every post in the 2nd line.. not people