Do you miss the Mods?

Does anyone else find it sad when an active member becomes a mod? Their activity and interaction drops on the site, I assume because when they log on they have to work but man, it sucks. You're taking away our interesting members by modding them up :(

• Yes I have noticed this and I miss the mods
  • No, I don't notice a drop at all
  • I notice a drop in activity but don't care
  • I hate you, I hate your question now show me the results...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I don't find it sad. . . especially when they're my follower, I like to see my followers gain power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65vuvFiUpJI

I know I'd never become a mod, I'd rather die !

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

(I mean if I ever became a mod I would 100% abuse that power)

• It is nice being able to call on mods when you see shit that shouldn't be up.

• I like that attitude. Taking other people down with you, you know the true meaning of vengeance. People could learn a lot from you

• Haha! Hey, you gotta be committed in this day and age...

• exactly, the admins are promoting people so that they can control what goes on in GaG. These mods are people that the admins agree with.

• I was made a mod for a while, but it came at a time when I was starting a new job... it's the way things fell.

• It says you still are a mod?

• Yes, i'm not sure if I do enough though as things stand... lately I come on more often although I don't often find much to report so I wonder if they know I do check in when I can.

• IF i ever became mod (never been suggested :( ) then i'd still post by da same frequency i post now (i'm not so ridiculously active as i used to be in may)

• I was a mod for a couple of weeks but I didn't think my level of activity was affected

• nothings really changed for me since I've become a mod tbh. I still interact with people quite a bit!

• Erm, Super Mod no less!

It's quite obvious you interact a fair bit, I remember when you shut your old account and now you're L9.

• i have that same thought almost every time im on here these days. If it wasn't for a select few people keeping my interest, id be long gone

• Yeah I hear ya, it is an easy way to interact with those few interesting people on here. I think that's why people stay despite their est intentions :)

• Wait, how are you made a mod? Do I become one or do I have to apply for it?

• I think they either offer it to you or they allow applications. I think the only criteria is you have to be L5 or above.

• Then I'll just not apply. Don't need that responsibility. I'm on this site just for the questions and answers.

• Hint: The success rate of a user's reports is an important criteria to be selected as a Moderator. You can report unsuitable content by clicking on the gray flag from any post. All reports are evaluated by the admins and the success rate on reports by every user is calculated by the system automatically. A user with a high percentage of success rate on reports is more likely to get a Moderator invitation

• I have rejected mod offer given in February, I have lessen my activity too here

• No, I don't give a shit.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope, I haven't really noticed that. I don't see why that would be the reason for them being less active.
    ''I assume because when they log on they have to work'' it's not like there's that much work to do.

• I'm on everyday. But I have noticed this a little bit with some.

• I think it's new mods I've noticed it with more, the others (users who have been mods a while) find a balance it seems.

• When I first became a mod I was still very active. It's only as of late that my usage has dropped. And that's due to things on and off the site.

• I do hope you are not so much implying this in my direction @GirlScoutsRevenge

• You, Meson... others... I miss you guys! To be fair, no - I see you about quite a bit (and you have been on holiday, I will allow that absence I suppose, ha!). It's only logical though, you have stuff to do and not just comment for fun...

• I also have an extremely busy work schedule as well you know, which does have to take precedence over anything else.

I do though try my utmost to be here as much as is humanly possible.

• Ha, sorry - am I guilt tripping you? It's Ok, you have a life!

• Haven't noticed.