Do you think you're nicer to people before MHO is awarded?

I'm curious about this in general. I notice that I sometimes lose a little more patience with my comments after MHO has been awarded. Do you feel like you do this too? Or does it depend more on the question for you? Or are you always nice and we need to start looking into GaG sainthood? Is there any reasoning behind your commenting style?

• I'm always nice
  • My niceness is affected by MHO being awarded
  • My niceness is NOT affected by MHO being awarded
  • My niceness is MUCH more dependent on the question being asked

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the only user who voted B 😲

First of all, I'm not here for MHOs. They don't even mean anything. At least to me. Cute/hot girls have a lot higher MHO% than me and the awarded 5 xper are useless as I'll donate each and every xper eventually.
    GAG is a kind of pseudo dating site. Most of the people here are the ones who are socially (especially, romantically) challenged. They are frustrated and they seek some consolation by signing up on such sites.
    They misuse the features and make this place repelling.
    s22.postimg.org/6790ucsw1/2015_07_24_01_18_29.png
    (Cute girl privileges) :/

I check the opinions (sometimes) that what has been awarded MHO (if not mine) to learn something but most of the time, it upsets me. MHO is a joke. Nowadays, I don't participate in the site and I just opine on the questions which I deem right or seem genuine questions. And it really worked. I was chosen as the most helpful GAGer back to back three times in a row. But it's not fun. I was a lot more happier when I just used to opine for enjoyment and to help others. Maybe I got a life. If I really wanted MHOs I know how to validate the asker. But that's not me. I'm (and always will be) a honest person.

●Sometimes, I even find comments like "thanks for MHO but I think YourFutureEx deserved it more".
    ●Sometimes, asker comment things like "would you mind if I give MHO to xxx instead of you?"
    ●"Sorry I wanted to give you MHO but I accidentally chosen him/her" -seriously? The site even asks "are you sure?"
    Etc.
    But at least, they admitted.

I'm not nice because I want MHO, I'm nice because I'm actually a nice person and honestly, I can be a rude person too. After all, I'm a human being. I have feelings.

I reply as long as the asker wants but internally, apathy takes over my mind a bit and that's why I voted B. But I don't show them and pretend that nothing happened.

I've been called as cheater, copycat, fraud by other user because my opinion was to the point and better and they are threatened to lose their expected MHO. Sadly, people here take it as competition. We are certainly not a community at all, to be honest.

The one and only reason left to hate this site for me is that people are here for validation only and because of this, a lot of genuine questions are being ignored :( and a lot of efforts, time and energy are being wasted.

At the end of the day, for me, my MHO is 100%
    But there are only 16% people who are ingenious :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my niceness is MUCH more dependent on the question being asked. My MHO% is proof of that xD I just can't bring myself to say what the QA wants to hear to get MHO.

What Guys Said 20

• I write most of my answers with the intention of getting the MHO for what I write. Sometimes I succeed. Niceties aren't my style.

• I think im the same all around.

• Couldn't care less about MHO, really.

I mean, it's nice when it happens, and I'm glad that my advice was helpful, but I'm not here looking for some kind of self-validation.

• I am not really affected by award of MHO because I tend to float around older questions and MHO is gone about 50% of the time.

• Honestly I don't really care if I get the MHO, it doesn't really do anything except give me points that I don't use. I'm on this site to get advice when I need it, but mainly, I just like to be able to help people out when they need it, if someone is going through something that I have gone through, and they need help, I legit want to be able to help that person, so my kindness isn't effected by the MHO being awarded, that's just me though.

• I don't go into a question expecting a MHO, so I act the same way regardless.

• I'm always nice to people whether they give me MHO or not i been hurt in life
    so i want make it up to people before my time is up, you would be surprise of
    the people who put on front on here just be careful of the ones below and above me

• I dont see a ''I'm always an asshole regardless of MHO'' option xD

• I never expect mho sooo I'm the same regardless. The only time I'm more nice is if I actually talked to the asker before.

• I answer to speak my mind. I don't seek that kind of public approval and don't think about it when answering.

• No I'm a mean cuss on here and as a result I've racked up 111 most helpful posts. :p That's nothing compared to the thousands I got when I wasn't intentionally belligerent, but even ramped up meanness on top of truth, is still truth...

• Neutral on most things

• I'm always nice, well 99% of the time I'm nice.

• im pretty much the same regardless if someone gets mho... imho lol

• It doesn't affect it at all... Well because I don't think I'm nice anyway.. TEE HEE

• i´m allways nice. but sometimes when MHO is allready chosen, i don´t even bother to answer.

• I am always nice... i think lol!

• Im always a douche when i comment so no surprise 😤

• Personally , I am not nice and I don't give a flying shit about MHO.

• I know some people definitely kiss ass all day long to get mho, they also get mho from the people they tag regularly. I think that little panel of most helpful gagers should be deleted from the home page because it's bullshit.
    I'm personally always blunt and boorish, I couldn't give a flying monkey's foreskin about my own mho's.

What Girls Said 8

• The way I react or answer the question has nothing to do with receiving MH. Whether it's open for anyone of it's already been given away if I think I can help or have a better answer I'll leave it.

Usually I'm extremely friendly, polite, or helpful when answering the questions but not always. It honestly depends on what they asked which determines the way I react. Sometimes it can be sarcastic, fun, serious/kind of with an attitude, etc. It really depends.

• I m always honest. Always say what I think at th st moment and I don't try to sugarcoat it.. because I think that is the point of gag. Honest answers.

• My niceness depends. On the question

• Im the same, bfore and after. Sometimes nice? Other times prickly i the situation requires me to b so.

• My niceness is not affected by mho being awarded. The way I feel about a question has nothing to do with mho, but other factors.

• I don't care about the MHO's much. I just enjoy helping others and expressing my thoughts , that's what matters to me in fact.

• I'm nice most times till some one gives me a reason not to be.

• I'm the same. I don't care if mho is awarded already.